What are you pot plans?

Discussion in 'General' started by ParbakeJake, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Mondays! :hello:

Anywho, I plan on watching Limitless, then prolly some music... youtube will prolly distract me for at least 2 hours.

Will be enjoying some fresh Banana bread too! :smoke::smoke:

What about you guys? (i know no one is pissed about the game lol)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Limitless is worth watching 10 times

3. Limitless has a trippy intro. I saw it high in theaters and was getting lost

4. Well this shall be a fun night then!

5. sometime soon i will be smoking some buds. shortly after that, i will improvise.

6. if i have it, its a rarity if i dont, i typically smoke it .

& hybridized orbitals molecular geometry isomerism and shit

7. what the fuck are you trying to invoke a codeword and take over my mind or something.

ps. as planned, i recently smoked buds. currently improvising. my plan is perfect

8. i heard limitless was amazing, i haven't seen it yet but i will soon.

9. I'm not smoking tonight but tomorrow night after I get home from school at 11:30 pm I am going to smoke one to da dome and maybe troll people on Xbox Live.

10. just came back in from outside : ) roasted a bowl, was nice. gotta say postal, you have some of the most pleasing replies/comments. :hello:

Just popped it in! Will let ya know haha

hellz yeah man. you should play some reach tomorrow or somethin haha, if our timezones match up!

11. I think you are an hour off^

It would be 12:30 am when I get back for you. I would definitely play some Reach.

12. ^works for me. it's 2:20am here btw. (im at the family's lol)

QUICK UPDATE: 8 mins in and shit is about to get crazy. (no i wont do silly commentary the whole time, just gotta state that 8 mins in... phew.

which reminds that i saw Source Code tonight as well... and that plot was timebased on 8 mins as well :) I love movies.

:smoke:

13. Okay 3 hours then haha

I think I'm going to go against what I said and smoke anyhow.

And here we go!:bongin:

14. That's a nice self portrait.

15. Everyone was right.

Limitless is a MUST see : )

Now to smoke the nightcap and enjoi some zzzzz's.

G'night GC :D