Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are you makin for supper ???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KelseyCannabis, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Lmao got really high and im craving ribs so i went to the grocery store and bought some for 23$ im gonna cook them up but by the time they are finished i will probably be too burnt out or not hungry...... So I misewell just smoke another bowl lol

2. Doritos

3. Hahah. Doritos and chilli is delicious fyi

4. idk probably gonna get my bitch to make me a sandwich :cool:

or if i smoke, which is probably gonna happen ill eat some cereal and then get my bitch to make me a sandwich, either way i'm gettin a sandwich.

5. I have fettuchini alfredo and garlic bread :3

6. Omg miztokealot, im fuckin jealous lol one time someone asked me what my fave munchies are and i said fettuchini alfredo and they were like that's not fuckin munchies! thats a damn meal lmao

7. imma smoke a joint and maybe ill try the weed top ramen soup on this site...if not imma go to jack in the box B)

8. Well its 11pm and ive already raided the cupboard, i now have nothing to eat but my arm

9. koolaid and frozen pizza....

10. its a work of art, i ain't talkin mona lisa

11. i shuda made a frozen pizza :( haha

12. Grilled chicken with motzerella and pesto mayo on a toasted sub :D

13. I'm making goulash and breadsticks :)

14. I'm making nutellaand peanut-butter sandwhiches.

15. I'm checking out this new burrito place that just opened near my house. (Not Chipotle lol) Gonna try to get some more bud before I go.

16. [quote name='"FatBwoy93"']I'm making nutellaand peanut-butter sandwhiches.[/quote]

Only a little peanut butter though right? I'd hope so :p

17. not sure, making a nacho and salsa plate tho for later :yay:  :ey:

18. homemade broccoli soup with some grilled chicken breasts. I like putting goat cheese in my broccoli soup like this.

[​IMG]