What are you like while high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by delilahweed, Jan 14, 2014.

1. [quote name="-Saya-" post="19336955" timestamp="1389678291"]Horny, hungry, and chill. lol[/quote]yup this sums me upSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #22 Shiva Blaster, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    OP, aren't you still grounded from smoking in your house?  

I know what OP's like when she's high:   14. 

3. Mellowed, Lazy and often very quiet. Depends on the strand and whether it's indica or sativa as well. 

4. I become everything that has been posted on this thread.

"Everything is better when u are high"

5. When I'm sober I'm either real relaxed and quite or energetic and funny. When I'm high it's the same just a more exaggerated version. If I'm in the relaxed mood and I get high then I'll melt into the couch and listen to everyone talk and just chill. If I'm in an energetic mood and I get high then I'll be up and puttering around saying strange shit haha.

Usually pretty friendly and empathetic regardless of the mood though.

6. Im usually myself just more high

7. The dryer the mouth the higher you are Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I'm not trying to brag, but everyone I smoke with agrees that I'm a cool guy to smoke with. I'm chill as hell and I even got one of my sisters, who is a high-strung, anxious person, to smoke weed and not get paranoid/freak out.

9. People say i give good vibes, too, mostly because i'm usually polite and upbeat about things. That's what i strive for, if others have a good experience around me i'll inevitably have a good experience too.
    But when i'm alone, i just like to sit there and listen to music, watch some tv shows and chill out.

High or not, life's great.

10. Quiet unless you're a close friendSent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Yeah I'm a mix of a few things. Sometimes I'm really chill, other times I'm really giggly (depending on who I smoke with) and then other times I'll just go off and say a whole bunch of funny shit. I can't stand people who are loud and obnoxious when high. I have friends that will try to fight eachother and shit when they're high. It's so annoying, I try not to smoke with them anymore Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

12. [quote name="lazytoker" post="19336677" timestamp="1389675733"][​IMG][/quote]this made me laugh so much, do they stiill make those above the influence commercials

13. Depends who I'm with. If I'm from my friends from High School, then I'm just busting my ass laughing at everything. If I'm with my friends from the block, then I'm more chill. If I'm alone, I'm just happy, smiling at everything, friendly, and relaxed af.

14. Music. Nuff said

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Pretty chill, hungry, horny, and quiet if there is a large crowd or lots of conversations going on, if it's just me and a few buds then I'm fine. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Chill as fuck, usually happy and a bit dopey.

17. Smile a lot. Usually more chill & quiet, but depending on who im around I can be talkative. I laugh at shit randomly too. 

18. This is why I love the internet. People always say/post shit I wish I would have thought of and its fucking hilarious.

19. I pretty much just smoke with my roomie all the time. And yeah, it depends on the strain for me too. If its a strong indica, I'm phased out and just sinking into whatever I sit on. If its a good sativa, then me and my roommate become armchair philosophers and talk about all kinds of stupid shit. And when at parties, where the energy is really high, I get real talkative and giggly. Which, my sober self is the exact opposite of that: pretty much quiet and still as a rock in social situations.

20. Super chill, tend to let almost all my sentences trail off into nothing cause I forget what I was gonna say, hahaha. Laugh at everything and somehow get mad skills at almost every video game