What are you like when you're high?

Discussion in 'General' started by puppetmstr, Oct 23, 2010.

1. What are you like when you're high? Post in here and tell us how you feel and think when you're high.

For me it is always different, but one thing stays the same. It feels like I have control over multiple personalities. Almost as if I can control almost one sense in my body. Like hearing, or comprehending. The only word that I can think of is "discombobulated", but I don't even know what that word even means. Right now my gf just went by me and im freaking out. It feels like I'm controlling a ghost, and now the feeling just changed. Sometimes it changes in seconds, or minutes. The longer I go without it, the longer the changes become. That's why I said "Multiple Personalities".

Oh and my gf got mad at me and said im posting this stuff to a girl then slammed the door... She likes to fuck with me when im high and its annoying!

2. Usually known as the guy who comes up with very obscure ideas that are almost never possible, but stirs up some theoretical discussion among a group. Very quiet and reserved and I do a lot of thinking. Generally I'm staring off at the sky, because when I'm high there is really nothing better than pondering at stars. Pretty much never get mad, I just can't really do it. Very calm and assertive and just like to kick back and chill. Most of the time when I'm high, I get stuck on an idea and dedicated myself to doing that. Like if I have a sudden urge to long board, there's no stopping me from doing that.

3. I just get calm and giggly. for some reason less social too. little depersonalization sprinkled in there when im smokin harsh with a side of empathy for the peaceful part of this world

4. im just in my own zone. dont really feel like talking to people usually. i just think

5. maybe you have schizophrenia. for me im the same i just laugh more and zone out easier

6. I'm a lot more talkative. If I'm with a chill friend I get pretty philosophical too, coming up with crazy theories and ideas about the world and the universe.

7. It depends on what I smoked. I mostly get Indicas so usually when I'm baked I just kinda sit back and take everything in. I talk alot more than usual and get more involved in conversations. I tend to come up with ideas and such when I'm stoned. After a while I kinda forget I'm high but everything just feels amazing and I just go with the flow.:smoke:

8. That's too bad.. she's probably just worried that you're acting sketchy around your computer whenever she walks by, if you can tell, then she probably can too, and she just doesn't understand why.
    A lot of people date and meet new peeps on the net these days, so I wouldn't take it too seriously that she's upset, unless you really are up to no good :)

If you're not up to no good though, don't get huffy or angry when you deny it, just console her.. Otherwise, if you don't make her feel better about this type of thing early on in a relationship, you'll be dealing with this behavior a LOT.

But as for your question? I medicate a few times a day, basically every day. I have a high tolerance, so I'm basically normal.

If anything really, I'm more 'normal' when I smoke than usual, because my stomach pain and nausea doesn't prevent me from interacting with others, when I have enough in my system.

9. I observe everything I can, I catch myself constantly staring at things

10. What a dumb question, what else? high

11. Lifted, and slightly awkward. :cool:

12. i'm always in my own space. just going deeper and deeper. salvia in light doses had us all laughing our assess off tho

13. i just kind of chill out, and it changes based on the people i am with, if i am alone, i might stare at the stars, or i might just sit and stare at my screen, browsing the internet with a 1000 yard stare. stuff like that.
    but if i am with one group of friends, we just relax, laugh a bit, talk, and play some halo.
    my other group of smoking buddies likes to eat....ALOT! that is pretty much all they want to do, and it is pretty badass. we have one kid in that group that comes up with the most random shit.

14. #16 ThizzardOfOzz, Oct 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2010
    I favor smokin alone over social smokin anymore as of pretty recently actually. When I blaze I tend to space out and get quieter than normal.That actually contributes to why I don light up as much as I used to. I never used to get like this until about a year and a half ago for some reason I cant explain.

Honestly, it bugs me out bein around people and havin to deal with social encounters when I'm pretty keyed. So 90% of the times i light up, I'm watchin a movie or bumpin some music most of the times when I settle down for the night.

However, I do tend to hit the herb when I'm drunk and when I take part in the feeeel good activities that involve my user name:D :D :D

15. Silly. I'm more open, I giggle like a school-girl sitting next to a cute boy, I laugh even more than when I do sober, I bond, it's just awesome man. I love weed so much :cool:

16. yer dude im the same nowadays, imo being high when your on your own is a different experience.

17. I am a talkative social person and I always try to analyze things or talk about stuff that gets every in a deep conversation.... haha I am also the happiest person alive when im high

18. I was totally in the same boat man... I was so tied down with school and work and had no free time at all I felt mundane and noticed my highs werent as good as normal.. After some serious soul searching, I came to accept everything as it is and am much happier, plus my highs are way better as well.. It was just the total mindset man.. maybe its some other problem thats eating at you?