Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what are you like when your high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by freshoftheboat, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Some people say they are 'stoned', i think i am just normal.. maybe a bit more chatty.

i want to know how other people consider themselves when they are high and also how others perceive you when your high

:smoke::smoke:

2. VERY talkative...but I just get a friend to settle me down if I get out of hand lol. I also drink a lot more drinks when stoned and always craving fried food.

3. Im at peace with the world :)

4. #4 Marrijane420, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2011
    I crack jokes with more creativity, i laugh more, i love philosophy not sober.. especially on magic fungi :smoke::hello:

5. depends on what strain im smoking

overall..... happy. :p

6. #6 Conpuffcious, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2011
    I tend to talk a lot or observe everything and think about it analytically haha
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Im usally in a idgaf mood. Other then that im just chill.

8. I'm totally at peace with anyone when I watch the news I think why why?!! Why bother.. Let's just chill I usually analyse everything!

Love a kebab or pizza aswell

I always wonder if I look like a stoner tho, it has such a bad name lol

9. im less talkative when im baked now that i dont smoke ALL the time anymore, dont really like it seem more anti-social than usual :rolleyes:

10. Super relaxed. Talkative with certain subjects. Deep thinker. Thats about it. :smoking:

11. Sativa = more energetic/happy ....Indica tends to make me quiet and lazy...so I prefer sativa anyday.

12. When I first started smoking I was pretty loud and talkative, I'd laugh at pretty much anything and I'd get paranoid afterwards. I'm starting to get into talking about existing conspiracy theories as well as creating my own. I also enjoy music and ngaf whilst stfu'ing.

13. Well I usually smoke Silver Haze...

Me personally, I smoke to relief my stress. It's the reason why I started smoking in the first place, relationship trouble and shit you know. And sometimes stuff can become too much, like worrying, overanalyzing stuff both from work, that particular girl, and everything, it's pretty complicated. So I love to just get down and toke and relax.

So when I blaze, I just enjoy life so much. I'm so relaxed, calm, peaceful, and I love to just have a nice conversation with my friend(s) or whoever's toking with me. Everything that's causing me so much stress just doesn't matter anymore. It's great.

14. I'm a better mom.. My kids are funny as heck to watch. I interact with them for much more time when I'm high. We play games and go on walks, I don't bitch that the room is a mess, we bake cookies... I'm a better mom for sure

I hope they will remember those times far more than the times when I'm bitchy and stressed out because I have so much to do around the house, or have to come up with money to pay bills..

15. Everybody loves the Conspiracy theories zeitgeist is a stoners paradise

16. I'm stoned

17. I get more comfortable around people... especially strangers. Friends in minutes :p

Ummm I also make a lot of (sometimes bad ) jokes ahaha :smoke:

and I can't stop tallking :p

18. Why must I burst out into hysterical laughter upon entering a store whilst stoned out of my mind?

19. When I'm around people I feel comfortable with I will be social, crack a few sarcastic jokes, and just mess around.
    When I'm around people I don't know to well and could either become instant friends with them (at least in my mind :p) or act awkward if I don't want them to know I'm high.
    If I smoke too much I'm super quite and over think everything and probably twitch a little...
    When I'm high I don't like the way my voice sounds to me so I don't talk as much sometimes as well, idk depends I guess...