Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are you guys smoking post pics!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Southsidechicago, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Southsidechicago, Aug 1, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
    Smoking on some OG Kush at the moment what about you

Edit: added a pic of a nug of some Bugatti OG this was some pretty good shit but kinda harsh still a great high though.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Just qualified for the state medical program here. They are trying to take all the culture out of the process and make it very accessible to people who may be turned off by the old scene... Anyway - it's about 30% THC and is a exodus cheese and strawberry cough cross. Tasty and quick hitting.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  3. image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

Some Alleged fire OG! Smells REALLY citrusy which is awesome, less of the common weed smell and more along the lines of lemon pledge/citrus fruits. Also the high is great :D

• Like Like x 3
  4. Good topic! I find that all or most bud images are really nice looking. Heck some are unbelievably great looking! My problem is, when you google up a particular strain under Images, you get a wide variety of appearances for the same strain. I find most all look pretty much alike. Not to mention, for me, I discovered the less brown and red in the buds the better it is. You'd think a bud that has a lot of red or purple etc would be killer, but it ain't. Maybe what the growers are cultivating is different, but what I've been getting at MM dispensary proves my point.

5. [​IMG] idk the strain but it packs a punch and smells scrumptious!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. By red are you talking about the hairs? And just to say I've never judged quality by color unless it's brown then I auto think it's shit lol. I agree tho the amount of hairs and the color may it be purple or blue doesn't matter the things I need to know when getting my bud are the strain name and that I can trust my guy!

• Like Like x 1
  7. It looks like either Trainwreck or White Widow (just did a pinner).

• Like Like x 1
  8. This ^

Like Ron mentioned, please feel free to post in the existing thread.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.