Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are you guys smoking on today?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by J TEN 59FIFTY, Jan 1, 2013.

1. I got some no name homegrown according to my dealer. Shit smokes pretty good.

ForumRunner_20130101_122959.png

2. Looks dank as hell.

3. Looks like my non named dank but without the purp.... Shit looks tasty as fuck.. Bringing in the new year right

4. AK-47/OG Kush hybrid

5. Some bullshit my regular guy was out so i got some "danks" that arent really danks my dealer just thinks its danks its mids haha fuqdatkidddd

6. Blue dream :)

7. on an edible at the moment, gonna smoke some xxx og later

8. nothing :( hopefully getting some later

9. Hindu Kush mmmmmmmmmm

10. looks like you point some black white pixels on it using paint ms. if not then tht some dank shit

11. That's just my camera bro. It has unsteady zoom. Here's a better pic.

ForumRunner_20130101_190524.png

12. Lemon berry. :)

13. Pineapple trainwreck
    GDP
    various full melts
    and just finished my last nug of Cali connection Girl Scout cookies:bongin:

14. a little bit of master kusk x purple bullrider; super silver haze; and the kief from the last 6 pickups or so that went thru my grinder and pollen press.