What are you growing?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Badass805, Apr 28, 2012.

1. I it's growing season here in Cali. We just had a good amount of rain and I'm excited to plant out doors. My question is what are you growing? I'm working with a Daria indica hybrid that I made last year. Hopefully it is the bomb. Still I'm also throwing in some sensi star and ace of spades from sub cool. Maybe even some chesiel. What do you think

2. I've have zero experience with those strains but I've seen some bomb Sensi online.

I'm growing Purple Diesel, Bubba Kush, and Blue Dream at home and I have a few headband crosses at another site.

3. Im growing some WOS Pakistan Ryder and WOS Strawberry Blue in my backyard. The PR is is 3 days old with its first set of true leaves and the SB was just put in the ground today. Nothing big, just trying to get some decent personal smoke going.

4. I've got K-15, Power Plant, Bubba Kush, NYSD, along with some homeade crosses Purple Lemon Snow, HeadSnow, Vanilla Black&Blue, Sour Grape Snow. hopefully these will be some late spring buds and finish before i have to cover them each day.

5. #5 RipVanRyan, Apr 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2012
    I have in the ground: purple frisian dew, a blue dream cross, white widow (sensi seeds) danky doodle, SoCal kush, blue dream, pot of gold, purple train wreck, grand daddy purp, cinderella 99, banana kush, and last but not least, big bud/afghan,

6. Big Bang, Green Crack, White Widow, White Rhino, and Blue Dream :)

7. [quote name='"azpro"']Big Bang, Green Crack, White Widow, White Rhino, and Blue Dream :)[/quote]

Where did you get the widow from?

8. It was a clone from a buddy -- pretty sure it originally came from dutch passion, not 100% sure though :(

9. [quote name='"azpro"']
    It was a clone from a buddy -- pretty sure it originally came from dutch passion, not 100% sure though :([/quote]

That's the only bad thing about growing from clone. Anyone can get a clone and call it whatever they want you know? I'm going to keep a mama off of the white widow ingot this year. I couldn't believe when I say crystals on the third set of leaves!

10. [quote name='"RipVanRyan"']

That's the only bad thing about growing from clone. Anyone can get a clone and call it whatever they want you know? I'm going to keep a mama off of the white widow ingot this year. I couldn't believe when I say crystals on the third set of leaves![/quote]

Just like seeds, you have to have a reliable source. I only REALLY trust the clones from one club. I've had some pretty shitty seeds from online seed dealers. (cough...nirvana shop...cough).

11. [quote name='"mjmama25"']

Just like seeds, you have to have a reliable source. I only REALLY trust the clones from one club. I've had some pretty shitty seeds from online seed dealers. (cough...nirvana shop...cough).[/quote]

Lol. Yeah nirvana sucks. Get them from attitude. I got some skunk #1 from nirvana and it was garbage. I think people laugh when they hear thr I'm growing danky doodle. But this strain is the biggest yielded and the strongest strain I have ever heard of. It's awesome