What are you good at when high? or better.

Discussion in 'General' started by EvilEyes, Sep 23, 2011.

1. When I'm high (depends on what kind of bud) I am very concentrated on my schoolwork and am wicked beast at video games. Computer, PS3. Any kind really. What are YOU good at when high?

2. getting more high

3. When I'm high and not stoned, I'm a beast at video games.

4. Not being stressed, anxious, impatient. Eating and wanting to eat, sleeping etc.

The opposite of what I am doing now.

5. everyfuckingthing!!!!!!;):smoke:

6. Counter-Strike.

And sex.

7. [quote name='"GGrass"']Counter-Strike.

And sex.[/quote]

Bahahahahaha this guy

8. Video games, Being my own personal chef(I can do no wrong ha ha), reading peoples body language, and ruining movies because I notice how horrible some 'actors' acting is.

9. Drawing. I'm an professional artist anyway, but there are certain things that I can just...get...when I'm high.

10. This probably sounds odd, but I feel as if my hand-eye is better while high. Not completely stoned, but just like one or 2 fat bong rips high.

11. I come up with some crazy shit when I'm high. jokes, insults what ifs... or get some seriously deep discussions going

12. oh i love typing papers. weed is the perfect cure for writer's block. The words just flow into the paper.

13. Telling people the truth.

14. I'm great at writing music high. not Playing it, but writing it haha.

15. Being paranoid.
    Certain video games (FPS = slower reaction time so fail, RTS/RPG = over thinking to the point of genius)
    Spankin' it.
    Eating.
    You know, all the important things in life.

16. I'm a better writer when I'm motivated enough to actually sit down and write something.

17. Nothing other than eating. That's it.

18. [quote name='"Dutchmaster617"']Not being stressed, anxious, impatient. Eating and wanting to eat, sleeping etc.
    Hear yeah.
    The opposite of what I am doing now.[/quote]
    Not quite right now but close.
    [quote name='"GGrass"']Counter-Strike.

And sex.[/quote]
    Good stuff.

[quote name='"Scream ahh"']Video games, Being my own personal chef(I can do no wrong ha ha), reading peoples body language, and ruining movies because I notice how horrible some 'actors' acting is.[/quote]
    yes most definitely. You might have me.