what are you going to do tomorow?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by letsmokeasweet, Aug 30, 2013.

1. im getting a fat sack of dro
    then at 4am i am waking up and getting on i10 and i am going to blaze me a sweet
    then im going to get something thats legal and is going to make me alot of money. well alot for me
    next im going to smoke another sweet and go to the beach for the day then spend the night at some hotel, get drunk and high, fuck my wife and some bitch hehe  then wake up and go home
    and when i get back ill have an extra $2k in my pocket
    man i love the usa

2. happy labor day everyone

3. Picking up some bud from the shop wait till my girlfriend go's to work and just have a relaxing day by myself doing whatever i please

4. Lmfao sweet that sounds like a dope day haha

5. Gonna fix my seadoo and then notta damn thing. Possibly drink a large amount of booze

Sent from my LGL86C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Have two classes in the morning and then coming home to smoke and play The last of Us. Then football game and drinking with friends, hopefully seeing this girl I've been talking to. Big day tomorrow I guess.  

7. I plan on doing yoga and meditation in the morning then go to PT, then get my check from with and start a direct deposit, and then eat a shit ton as well, maybe study also.

But it will probably end being go to PT and get my check and eat.

8. Killer party. Then run into the jungle

9. 2oz and frolf

10. Going to my city's gay pride. Buying a q

11. #12 Grow2dab., Aug 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2013
    Cool thread.

The plan is..

One or two submarine wake and bakes

Big ass breakfast

Some LST and lolly popping

Feeding

Few eps of Trailer park boys or Reno

Try to get a grow thread with some pics going.

Few bowls

Lunch

Catch up with some friends for more submarines.

Could be anything

Could be anything

Could be anything

Hopefully make it home

Sleep

12. Wake'n'vape, Made some huevos rancheros then sat down to the new splinter cell game. Smoked a few joints. Planning stuff for my trip to amsterdam in november. Probably gonna order chinese food soon. Don't have much green left though so i guess i'll just smoke it all up.

Life is good!

13. Waking up at 9 heading to my grandfathers house. There my uncle, step dad and my grandfathers friend with rendezvous with copious amounts of beer. Pack all the tailgating accessories we will need and hit the road to North Carolina.

Get shitfaced watch the ODU vs ECU football game and chill with the family.

My uncle is a heavy smoker of cannabis so hopefully he will bring a couple doobies with :)

Gonna be a great day regardless!

14. got to stay home waiting for a parcel delivery, not that I'd be likely to go anywhere anyway, saturdays are too crowded
    but I'll probably play some WoW and/or Skyrim, get a bit of writing done (very overdue but better late than never), got some leftover pizza in the fridge to reheat and maybe make a cheesecake

15. Going to get drunk and relax in a hot tub. 

16. Tomorrow is college game day. And i go to one of these said colleges.  Needless to say i will not be enjoying myself at the game.  I will be working at a resturaunt on campus corner, waiting on intoxicated fans

17. Gameday lets go dawgs. Estimated 300000 fans at the game. Gonna be a mad house.

Tomorrow will be working in the yard and maybe hit up the farmers market and probably a weed run if got the extra time before the good games start.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

yea thats what i love doing.
    now that i will have some extra cash n my pocket i can get another sack, give the wife some cash and send her to the mall with kids and have a quiet day lmao

i dont know..i think if i was a waiter, i would take advantage of the intoxicated fans....