What are you going to be...?

Discussion in 'General' started by bigwillie91, Oct 29, 2010.

1. For Halloween? And what are you doing?
    I'm going to 6 street in Austin as Jesus.

P.S. My room mate just went into the bathroom with a book, meaning he is going to shit. I just got out of the shower and realized all the toilet paper was gone. That's what the bastard gets for using my toothpaste. And I know damn well he is too shy to ask me to bring him some.

2. #2 GetaJoB, Oct 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2010

lold so hard i forgot what i was gonna say.

oh yeah, goin to a party not sure if its costume or not but im pretty sure if it is imma just throw on a tiedye and a bandana lol

3. Not dressing up this year.

I have zero original ideas, zero money to buy a costume, and I due to the fact that I cut my hair I can't do what I did last year (Charles Manson).

4. lol, jesus. nice.

5. A stoner who's going to get stoned (no dress-up needed)

6. I am white, and I was gonna be a black guy.

7. The Cookie Monster!!! Always goes down a treat with the ladies, lol ;)

8. Nothing.. I'd feel like a fool going out trick or treating being as old as I am.

9. Idk, maybe I'll just wear a bandana over my face

10. for partys lol..

11. goin to glitch mob in my make shift garfield costume hahahahhaha

12. I'm going to a super hero/alter ego party dressed up as Clark Kent lol I was gonna make a massive joint costume out of coat hangers, toilet paper, and pillows but my friend beat me to it lol

13. Last year I was tupac. idk what im gonna do this year. :confused: Im a last minute type of person. There is a costume party tonight so Im hoping to see many slutty nurse/ cop costumes :hello:

14. gonna be a bro. throw on a lax pinny, take out the shades, and have a 30 rack as my candy bag. lol not really but that'd be awesome.. so now i might ;)

15. i'm gonna be a stereotypical french dude w/ a beret, blue stripe shirt, and handkerchief around my neck.. already got an unshaven stash going

going to a bar halloween party

16. I might go crazy and temp dye my hair pink :rolleyes: My hair is dark brown though.. maybe purple.. hell I'll do both :metal:

17. Im going as Mike Tyson
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. Last night was a huge halloween party!!!! I went as waldo.. definitely the best one there w/o a doubt. (there was like 3 or 4 of them/us....lol ) And tonight there is another huge party like right down the block!!!!! Should be another awesome time. but first... i have to work on a project and go to work at 5. fml.

19. btw what happened to your roommate?