What are you getting your SO for Christmas??

Discussion in 'General' started by john9, Dec 10, 2012.

1. I am at a loss as to what to get my girlfriend for Christmas this year. I usually give awesome gifts and know exactly what I want to get her for whatever occasion, but I have absolutely no idea what to do for Christmas and time is ticking away. What are you guys getting your girlfriend/wife/so?

2. Got my husband a new pair of Nikes,S&W knife,shirts and the God of War collection. :)

3. got my girl 2 types of massaging lotion ( for our nights ;] ), a bracelet with our daughters name, a 30$ victoria secret gift card, and an anchor necklace with jesus on it ( since were both going into navy)

4. I dont have one but If I did itd prob be some dank ass bud & a new video game
    cuz if I should ever be with someone again they def gota be a pot head gamer XD

5. Got her a galaxy s3 and a ring...

done.

6. I'm only 19 and in college with no job so I'm getting my girl a pair of headphones for around $60.

7. Deciding between a ring, a handbag or a Prada purse. I'd prefer to get her a ring but I don't know her ring size and she measured it wrong and if I keep asking her to measure she'll know I'm getting her a ring. So probably a purse.

8. Im not sure yet .. still weighin out my options ...

9. Tickets to a concert that Id rather not go to..

I got 4 so he could hang with his friend and I can chill with his wife. I figured he would have more fun that way.

10. Ha, fuck that. I'm going to use the money I'm saving not having to buy a gift for some girl and buy myself a sack.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7H9xEesilU]The Lonely Island - Dick In A Box HD - YouTube[/ame]

12. a chainsaw

13. HAHAHAHA sucks for all you motherfuckers.

Not spendin a bunch of money on no chick pft

Mmmmhm doin the family christmas thing which is a total of THREE days required family time lol then its back to normal ness