What Are You Getting That Special Somebody This Christmas?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dutchh, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Whats The Perfect Christmas Present?

2. Im Probaly Getting My Girl The Presence Of Me Actually Being Theree..Sober.

3. I don't have a special somebody unfortunatly. I'm going to treat myself to an assortment of mind altering substances and junk food.:p

4. I don't have a special somebody, so I'm gonna spend the money I would on ME! Hell yeah :metal:

5. Got her some Lacoste headbands, 10 packages of sillybandz (she loves these things to death and she keeps losing them), 2 tickets to a musical (Rock of Ages). and that's it.

our anniversary is January 1st, and for that i'm giving her 10 karat gold necklass, with a heart made of 12 karat white gold, and there's little diamonds circling the heart.

christmas presents = 250$
    anniversary present = 400$

i'm broke now hahahahaha

6. You Must Be In Love.

7. I'm getting my boyfriend a new bowl, since he broke his favorite.

I'm getting him The Doors of Perception by Aldous Huxley

and a mewithoutyou shirt.

Note: Ladies, I got him a chocolate box for valentines day and replaced the chocolate with weed, and he loved it. <--It's the way to go.

8. The Doors of Perception is a great book.

I'm getting my boyfriend a longboard, because he's wanted one for a while. I found an awesome arbor one for cheap.
    and a harmonica with a harmonica instruction book.
    and i made him a hemp bracelet with really cool brownish beads in it

9. I'm gonna get my girl The Office season 6 on dvd.

I hope anyways.I'm going to feel like a doucher if I can't come up with the money for it.:(

10. I'm gettin my guy a new bowl and a Fushigi.
    And something chocolate.

11. My girlfriend already got her Christmas present from me, a 1TB Hard Drive (she needed the space badly).

If you thought that was nerd love, I bought her a 9800GT last chrismtmas :D, and I got Guitar Hero 5.

I already know what she's getting me for christmas... Super Mario Galaxy 2!:D

12. I got the wife a Kindle so she can download her Oprah book club books she loves anytime she wants.
    And I got my daughter a DS and got her the game Nintendogs: chihuaha friends and something called Cooking Mama so hopefully she'll stop trying to play with the oven and microwave.

13. lush products, my boyfriend right now has super itchy skin. got in "Dream Cream" and "Dream Wash" so hopefully that helps, also got him a bong cleaner, annnndd im getting him more anti itch cream for his back,

14. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9HloS9Ukto[/ame]

jks.

15. You must live in Texas? James Avery is awesome!

I lived in TX til I was 16, and I actually wear a piece of James Avery jewelry daily.
    My old summer camp that I went to until I was 12 was fucking AWESOME, and they get custom-made jewelry from James Avery that you can only get at my summer camp. It's a silver log 'H' for the name of the summer camp. I also have a silver running deer which was another emblem for my summer camp... and the log 'H' on a ring. But I only wear the 'H' on the necklace. <3

16. As for what I'm getting my man... He loves writing and has been looking for a good journal for a while. I saw this, and it just screamed 'Andrew' (his name.... :D)

Jumbo Nettuno Leather Journal

17. My boyfriend has already received his Christmas present from me, haha.

I took him with me to go pick out a bong :0)

18. Pregnant.