What are you getting into for New Years?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cold Beahs, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Tittle says it all.

i made plans about 4 months ago to chill at this upscale mansion party where everybody gets sloppy drunk. been to the house a few times and it should be a good time. live dj, top shelf open bar. high quality food! heated pool, 60 inch lcd tv in the back screen room. im looking forward to it. it will be the first time in 15 days that i drink, and im going to be drinking exclusively on patron! might even be accompanied by this girl im trying to be with. in the immortal words of bart scott, "CANT WAIT!"

2. Headin to deadmau5 in niagra falls. Should get fucking wild.

3. Binge smoking bowls, blunts and joints.

4. going down south with fam. Picking up my shotgun and fireworks. and going to this Brazilian resturant where the buffet of meats comes to your table according to if u have this coin on the table (one side is yes please other side is no thank you) Then coming home (still in south) and shooting off those fireworks, drinking heavily and welcoming the new year

5. Not sure yet. Some crazy dude at a party got my number and said he was having a crazy party. Then he told some guys that we wanted to brawl with them at which point I distanced myself from him.

6. i got no plans yet but to the guy going to deadmau5 your lucky and thats gonna be sick as fuck i got some friends going there too

7. Beer Pong Tournament

8. Getting shithammed at my buddys place in berkeley then going into san fran for the fireworks and other crazy shit. I hope i dont get arrested lol

9. The world is done in 2 days.

Fucking done son.

10. I plan on ingesting things we cant talk about.

11. either a festival in milwaukee where my buddy is at

orrrrr renting a cabin for 2 days with 40+ people

:hello:

12. Dope.

I am sitting in my room by myself probably. Fucking loser.

13. I'm getting as deep as I can in a bottle and some unknown pussy

14. My former housemates are throwing an all-out backyard bash, and my band is kicking off the night. Should be off the wall.

15. Heading up to Boston to get rowdy

16. goin to jackednye in nyc, we'll be raging until 6 am

17. Well, I was going to go my buddy's annual New Year's party, but this incredibly obnoxious, irritating chick is gonna be there, and she's bringing friends. This is the sorta person who always has to be the center of attention with her drunk antics and her ranting and raving. She's basically a horrible bitch sober, but drunk, she's a festering demented water buffalo cunt. She's fat as fuck too, which doesn't help. I'm reevaluating whether I wanna go, which makes me feel bad because this is my good buddy I'm talking about.

18. :wave:

hey buddy I'm prolly ganna do the same thing too.

I dont have a car anymore so my life is fucked either way

shit I might get high with a friend. or be just high inside my room. maybe.

19. probably just gonna get really fucking high and take a nap on a stranger's couch afterwards

20. wandering around alone trying to get laid.. >.<