What are you getting for christmas

Discussion in 'General' started by Rugged Man, Dec 20, 2007.

1. I'm probably not the only person obsessed with clothes here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A pair of mid dunks
    and a qp
    some levis

2. Maybe some money, thats only if I was a good boy this year.
    I want to keep it a surprise, my rents arnt wealthy or anything. I`d be happy with a $20 bill.

:hello:eric:hello:

3. I'm getting an 8.2MegaPixel Samsung S85 digital camera.
    New risers for my longboard
    Some 360 games
    A sick red grinder that has a keif screen and a keif catch (goes througn the grinding, lands on a screen, keif catch below[3 chambers])...from my lady
    a new pipe...from my lady's friend
    I might be buying myself a new bubbler
    gettin myself some dank trees too
    new hats
    shirts
    bass (im HOPING, idk if i will though)
    bass strings (for the old bass)

I thnk thats about it, i know its a bit much, but my parents are goin all out on me this year because i've really gotten my shit together...even though i fucked up a bit, its not that bad....i kinda feel like a lil kid again hahaha oh well, i know i'm gonna appreciate them more than any other gifts i've gotten...i'll actually use these every single day hahaha

4. I'm only going to get about 100 dollars for christmas probably, I'm payhing for most of my stuff.

5. well that's up to santa so i dunno..............:laughing::laughing::laughing:

6. i got a gift card to macys from my aunt.

7. x box 360!!!!!!! plus guitar hero 2 and guitar hero 3!!!!!!!!!! and lots of clothes and what not im super pumped to get baked and play guitar hero all damn day

8. i got the ones my girl got me so far:
    bunch of 10-Deep clothing
    2 pair of shoes
    weed picked up while she was in NY
    Wii with a couple of games and controllers and accessories
    some crazy ass Japanese jeans she got from NYC for $350
    and some other shit i cant think of now

still no idea from my family

9. $350 jeans?

Shit I could have got 10 pair for that much.

:hello:eric:hello:

10. exactly what i was thinking. they were imported i guess thats why. spend maybe 50 on some and the rest weed...or a fuckin radar detector which she doesn't want me to buy :rolleyes:

11. i dont know, i really i hope my mom doesnt buy me soem random shit like she has in the past years

like she buys all this stuff and im like wtf thatnk you but i would have felt alot better if you would have just bought something nice for yourself

im more of a giver on xmas

12. i dont even know man my parents still owe me money so either my presents better be dope or ill just get fucked over again. oh well i can always try and find a way to sneak back to the homie apt and blaze some christmas bowls

13. Jeans are a ripoff, thats 3500% profit since they cost about 10 dollars to make. The most I pay is 40 dollars.

14. some red monkeys?

i can get those for 80% off :D

15. hopefully a Wii

16. Complete set of all the DVDs of Family Guy
    Both seasons of Venture Bros
    Season 1 of Boondocks

I'm ready for some :laughing:

[​IMG]

17. Dude, im so coming over and watching venture bros and boondocks :p hahaha thats fuckin awesome, i love the boondocks, venture bros is hilarious too, but idk, im not as addicted to it :confused:

Enjoy getting blasted and watching those man :smoke:

18. Only a 6 hour drive man! :D

[​IMG]

19. Im gonna get myself some clothes.