Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what are you getting for christmas?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lacrossestar, Dec 23, 2002.

1. Hmmmmmmmm..............since I've been more naughty than nice.........I suppose Santa will bring me a lump of coal!!!!!!! LOL

2. lol. i love christmas... my mom gives me a wad of cash and takes me to various places to do my shopping. then i put whatever i got under the tree, wake up on x-mas, and enjoy :D

3. Crap
    Did'ly shit
    Nada
    Nothing
    Squat
    Zero
    Zilch

I've grown used to it. I take that back… my son made me a few things at school and he said he would get straight A's on his report card for me…

I'm just pissed as HELL I can't go where I wanted to go! :rolleyes:

$%#&!!!!!

I HATE Xmas! The only thing I like about Xmas is that I get to stay home from work… When I was in school, the only reason I liked it was because my ass got to stay home for 2 weeks. Baah humbug! Call me The Scrooge… call me The Grinch… I ain't changing my mind like those cats. I'll ALWAYS Phuk'n hate Xmas!

Den Activist

4. And what shall you be squirting us with........lol

5. I HATE Xmas! The only thing I like about Xmas is that I get to stay home from work… When I was in school, the only reason I liked it was because my ass got to stay home for 2 weeks. Baah humbug! Call me The Scrooge… call me The Grinch… I ain't changing my mind like those cats. I'll ALWAYS Phuk'n hate Xmas!

Den Activist

Wishing you all the best my friend...i know it will never amount to what you want in life or what you have missed....but hey it's all i can offer....i can't take you to christmas past or future...but i can tell you that it may be a good idea to spend it with the ones you love as you may not ever have that chance to say merry christmas or goodbye ever again!......Peace out...Sid

6. grateful dead cds and money for pot

7. yeah, i remember when X-mas was all about getting presents and shit, but now all that im concerned about is getting cash and musc... man, its great cause the dealers around here gets loads of christmas cash, buys a load of bud, and sells for mad cheap... yeah!!!

8. lol, hopefully a bong and some nice shiny nuggets

9. Happiness is an attitude or so says the fortune cookie I got over the weekend. Good karma for you to help you thru the holidays.

10. the heart of a sports car with the body of a mini-van

you're fat and healthy?

11. Fortune cookies are usually right, Poppa!!!

I got just about everything on my Christmas list except the lifetime supply of weed. Santa must have forgotten to bring it along with him. I'll let him slide this year but if he forgets it next year, I'm taking the old man out!

Oh, SmokinSanta must have sent some of his snow my way because I had just enough flurries to constitute a white Christmas in my mind! Thanks, Smokin!!!!

12. and new sound card ... and a fire starter ... a matchbox(great to hold weed in) and a wooden pipe(bought for myself) ... then also bought myself new speakers to go with my new soundcard with x-mas money.... and tommorrow or the day after in going to pick up a half of decent bud ... so im doing good...

13. got another paid jump to skydive!! yeah! thats all I really wanted, santa was gooood to me!

14. dude sensimil, how is skydiving? better than snowboarding?

15. I got skiis, and some books

16. flying like the birds...! i cant compare it to anything...I suggest to *anyone* try it in a lifetime. if not a few times!!!!