Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are you eating right now?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CinnaSquares, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Okay, I was extremely hungry so I had to make some food.

Right now I am eating Supreme Pizza Rolls, made in the oven obviously. The oven makes them crispy on the outside, and then a mix between juicy and cooked in the middle. Then I decided to get some ranch to dip them in. If you haven't tried this, please do because you are missing out.

So, what are you guys eating (or just at/will eat soon)?

2. I had panda express orange chicken and chow mein:smoke:

3. I say this with all due respect...who cares?.....why start this thread?

4. Because it is something interesting to talk about. I want to see/hear about what concoctions people are eating right now.

I say this will all due respect though, if you don't care, don't post?

5. an extremely rare rib eye steak and bacon

6. currently grubbin on some dulce de leche ice cream :love:

7. Im eating some fish, french fries, and some noodle salad.

Shits good :]

8. This was probably a bad idea lol. Now I'm like 10x more hungry :yummy:

9. i am making fish sticks as we speak i got 10 minutes to go before they are finished. gona get some ketchup out, a cold sprite some doritos and then afterwards im thinking haagen dazs ice cream. . . .

my mouth is watering :p

10. got some chocolate biscuits :smoke:

11. Unfortunetly nothin... :(

my fridge is empty, im starving, but its 05:45 here and there are no food shops open! What can i do?!

12. get your gun, kill a rabbit then eat it. they are delish :smoke:

13. a grapefruit... lol .... tastes good though

14. just had a bologna, cheese and jalapeno sandwich.

15. ok i smoked a bowl of headies. i then ate 2 chobani greek yogurts, a kiwi, a blueberry muffin, and a pecan cinni-swirl roll thing, then a big handfull of peanut M&M's. oh yeah in under 5 minutes! soo full :eek:

16. Banana
    Almonds
    Cosmic Brownie
    Sea Salt Kettle Chips
    Jamaican Ginger Ale.
    Om nom!