What are YOU eating right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by Indi420, Apr 29, 2009.

1. #1 Indi420, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    Some trout I cought and cleaned this afternoon

2. I'm eating a chicken I killed last night.

3. BBQ chicken sandwich from jims. Nothin special but when your fucked up it's pretty good. Havn't started fries yet

4. Oh the fish was fucking nasty and had like a million bones.

So peanut butter and jelly wins the day...

5. hot italian sausage with peppers and onions with turkey apple and cheese bakers simmered in garlic and mushroom tomato sauce :cool:

6. A fuckin cough drop, at work... This is some bullshit.

7. :smoking:just smoked now im chillen on some pringless extreme dill pickle chips, oatmeal cream sandwhich and some good ole DP. im so glad im blessed with all of these because these munchies are gettin the best of me. bout to throw in a lip of grizzly wintergreen after

8. i made chilli tonight. mmm

also munchin on chocolate covered espresso beans i made earlier before work. mmmmmmmm:smoking:

9. why do you chew? i used to, but i figured that girls dont like chewers and cigarettes get you twice as high, so uh huh. :smoking:

10. chorizo and potatoes burrito with pico pica hot sauce.... ahhhh man....ahhhh man:):smoking:

11. Nachos and bean dip.

But I wish I was eating a BLT.

12. 4 strawberries and an orange.

13. Some grilled bbq chicken with a homeade sauce on the charcoal grill mmm fuckin shit is delicious

14. fuck im hungry...

15. about to eat a steak, with some tomato and vegetables and chips

16. nothin bout to sleep and don't want to wake up to a fat shit in my gutzzzz

ready to explode like a jet fighter

17. Thank you for sharing!

Now that my appetite has been completely sucked out of me, I'll be seeing that blueberry cereal bar I just ate again.

18. i chew inside when im bored and i cant smoke. i actually smoke about half a pack a day. id much rather smoke. but chewings fun every so often. plus it gives you an insane buzz right after you toke it up. plus dip always gives me a better buzz than cigs because i smoke so much more than i dip. so yeah :smoking: