What are you eating right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by cannabis, Feb 11, 2007.

1. I just huffed a few L's earlier and now i'm eatin some Ben & Jerry's, some apple pie and i was craving some honey ham.
    so i made a sandwich.

2. Shiit ima go make a peanut butter sandwich.

3. well I'm on a T-break....2 weeks strong dudes!! but I just downed a 12 back of corona and some shots of vodka...so I'm feeling good right now...but I'm eating on some goldfish the different colored ones there fin to look at and they taste good :D

4. Working on my 8th Bud-light but earlier I had a traditional quiznoz with clam chowder to pad my stomach, fucking amazing.

5. I got some kick ass White Castle Burgers from Sams Club... jus poke a couple holes in the package and toss in microwave for 60seconds.... then enjoy!!

6. pasta ravioli with pesto

7. White Zin wine.

8. Hooray, a fellow wine drinker.

I'm eating some bread and drinking some water.

9. Where are you're ravioli?

10. Haha! Plum out.

That sounds capital, though.

11. wine's good shit. Not personally into white zin, more of a pinot noir fan meself.

I'm eatin on carne guisada tacos from taco cabana, refried beans, and chips and queso, washed down with lots of water. (I think i'm gonna get clean right quick, since my job search is proving fruitless, and i may have to piss)

12. drinking a box of franzia and eating some plain noodles while studying for my Human Geography midterm

13. chicken noodle soup, its warm and tastey mayne.

14. snackin on some salsa verde doritos with a fatty glass of orange juice, couple corn dogs with some ketchup and a side dish of macaroni n cheese.

15. I'm eating cashews right now...and I can't stop eating. :smoking:

16. im eating dominos pizza with pepperoni and pineapple

the best part is that it was free!!!
    my homie works at dominos and i get free pizza like 2 tims a weed... very nice high five!!!!

17. Bump

I just ate a 3 whole things of milano cookies :smoking:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

18. i just ate two real real dank sandwiches

19. 2 cookies, and milk, the cookies made me sick though some ultimate lemon cream pritty shitty ok to only eat one though.

20. right now im eating beer,

a few hours ago i had some banger buffalo chicken fingers with blue cheese sauce, soooo good,