What are you doing?

Discussion in 'General' started by PintyHet, Aug 12, 2004.

1. So what are you doing right now? walking around in pajama pants burning a poptar? smoking a nice joint or just chillin? whats up?

2. Sitting in a room on holiday in the Tuscan mountains, writing this post on a laptop connected to someone elses internet. With a bowl of empty cereals by my foot.

3. Im sittin here at my computer with about a gram of some dank broken up in front of me and im about to smoke, and a little later im a go get some more bud and finish my friends bottle of crown royal

4. i just finished smoking some Salvia 10x extract

5. Nothing much realy. Just browsing the internet and listening to some music. Gonna see if my freind wants to chill later on and smoke.

6. i just punched a hole in my fucking wall.....there ya happy!??

FUCK ME

7. bong in left hand..

8. sorry to hear that s0ad05 hope whatever is going on over there gets better

9. i am sitting here typing and listening to music

10. Oh yea! Just got my new video card in the mail today. Got myself a 9800 Pro, and it kicks ass. Doom 3 is sick!
    :)

11. i'm half drnk waiting for a friend to arrive so we can go get zonked.. by that i mean really high.. hah..

12. sitting at work baked out of my gord

13. waiting for the numb shots from the dentist to wear off so i can eat, smoke, and quit being laughed at by the others who reside in my house.......
    this sucks.........

14. Sorry to hear that Higha.. I hate the dentist with a passion. I'm arming myself for war next time I go. hehe..

Anyways, I'm just waitin on some bud which should be walking through my door any minute (yes, I smoke bud that can walk..lol) Got the bong in the fridge, nice and chilled.. now just waiting... waiting...

And waiting a little bit more... :smoke:

15. smoking from my apple pipe :-D

16. about to smoke, just back from a date!!!! yaeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh !!!!

*i'm super kewl*

17. Did you have sex?

(Obviously I'm behind my pc, surfing the forums and posting pointless replies like this:))

18. Speaking about the dentist. Remins me of this joke:
    'A woman sits in the dentist's chair and just when he reaches for his drill, she grabs him firmly by the nuts. She looks him straight in the eyes and says "we are not gonna hurt eachother, are we???"

19. Picking my nose...