What are you doing?

Discussion in 'General' started by bon idee, Mar 22, 2009.

1. I'm high and watching Beauty Shop on E!
    I'm a hairstylist from Georgia, it's like mandatory, even if I don't like Queen Latifah. But I'm laughing my ass off because the woman that is hustlin' is selling monkey bread, and she'll pop up and go
    "WANT SOME MONKEY BREAD!? EEK!"

What are you doing? I'm glad I was high when that came on lol.

2. just took a nap

cause i didn't get my full 10 hrs last night

now i'm just bored

3. Smokin some weeds......other than that, not shit really. Didn't get my 10 hours neither, I'm gettin crankyyy.....

4. woke up about an hour ago, sucked on a suboxone, ate my benzos, and now im ready to go.

im outa pot tho.

5. I'm doing nothing, drank a 40oz of hurricane high gravity lager (8.1%) then was fiending so I drank a bottle of almond extract and a bottle of vanilla extract. I have a good buzz going but I crave bud.

6. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7iv7VNTkEA"]YouTube - Budweiser what are you doing[/ame]

7. Just clocked off, now sitting at home. Le sigh!

8. Wow, being out of pot sucks. I'll be out soon because I know I'ma smoke it all. :[
    i'll think of you.

9. Ha yeah, your thread title reminded me of that. Whenever somebody asks me, "What are you doing?" I try to mimic that commercial, but nobody plays my games with me. =\

But to actually answer your question, I'm drinkin OJ, listening to death metal, and waiting for a buddy to come over. Then we're gonna smoke some reefer and start a fire somewhere. Maybe even have a couple beers. :wave:

10. Sounds fun. I just smoked a j lol.
    Don't drink them 40's man, they sneak up on you.

11. i see your Budweiser commercial and I rebut with [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IrPnRGaSUk"]YouTube - Banned Guiness TV Commercial[/ame]

....thats what im doin:rolleyes:

12. ....and that's why I love Guinness.

13. I love 40s. I'm not much of a liquor drinker so I usually opt for beer. And If I'm not buying for other people I just grab 3-4 40s.

The 40s don't sneak up on me. I sneak up on them. Because I'm a ninja like that....a motherfuckin' beer ninja. :D

14. Done that before. Except without the beer and the midget.