What are you doing?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bong-Boy, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Right at this very moment... Why are you on the internet.

I'm here because I didnt sleep last night and its 6:04am and my moms going to work in an hour so I get through the weedless hour on the net

2. #2 Diceman, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    Grasscity is my internet. If im online its here...

When im just chillen at home by myself I get high and come here. More entertaining then the television most of the time.

Fuckin shit...grasscity cost me like a damn cell phone every month. Wish I could just buy a little bit of internet use...

3. Taking a break from my term paper. Surfing GC and hittin the volcano

4. where you at man?

its 11:00 at night here..

im watching family guy getting distracted and being high
    yea :)
    bout to go on the back deck and smoke another bowl for da hell of it :smoking:

5. how the hell does it cost you a damn cell phone...

well shit man i'm here just got done with a sesh with close to no weed. but a lot of thc from the grinder. didn't smoke for ONE day. and i'm suprisingly feeling it. prob cuz it was a spliff with black tabacoo from a french cig. mighty delissh.

6. I am sittin here baked as fuck

7. Whoohoo. My moms gone! time to light a joint!! I make nice cone joints!

I'm in South Africa. Now its 6:36am

8. im online so i can think about something else for a chance

9. watching nba coast to coast, gettin ready to smoke a bowl.

10. truth. if im on the interwerbs its to go to GC, FB, or www.bluelight.ru and i see whre it goes from there.

11. Time - 9:40
    Place/whareabouts - At my estate very disatisfied with the nasty taste my ash catcher to my bong leaves whenever I smoke with it on, so I'm going to call up a friend to come by and let me use his, hittin him up on a bowl.

Future whareabout - In the oblivion of space.... O,O I didn't say those bong rips didn't get me stoned.

12. Just smoked my last bowl for what could be a very long time. I think I will be getting a well paying job, but its in the petrolium industry and they do random drug tests. So I feel kind of blue that I wont be able to smoke weed for the forseeable future.

Now im going to go make some food and play video games for the rest of the night.

13. im vaping as we speak

14. its so awesome to see how many people are smoking right now

15. Am I allowed to show pics of my weed and joints??

16. only if its dank

17. whats dank?

18. im blazed as shit nodding out to the aggrolites :smoking::smoking:

19. [​IMG]

20. that is one dank looking nug. hairs and crystals so purrrty.