Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what are you doing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RedBull13, May 27, 2012.

1. So what are you doing after you toke tonight? Im about to smoke a joint and then watch inception ;) should be awesome!

2. Just smoked a J, chilled here for like 30, hit a trench in my MFLB, and now I'm here just chillin on GC.

3. Just smoked a few bowls, and now I'm chilling on GC.
    The shit is surprisingly an indica.

4. Gonna step outside for a bowl in 20 minutes, then read a mag and listen to music. School just ended yesterday, so time to relax! :D

5. #5 CaliOGKush, May 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2012
    making some more canna-oil right now :smoke:

6. hitting the bong , bout to go over to my boys house and see what's up for the night

7. Buy Video Game -> Smoke Bong Loads.

8. If my friend calls back well roll a blunt and go bowling

9. Finished smoking a few bowls, now it's time for lunch.
    :smoke:
    And maybe a cigarette...

10. About to smoke a couple of snaps then just chill for pretty much the rest of the day...:D

11. Update: This lunch is amazzzzzzing.
    Cajun Sausage and chicken gumbo.
    Mmmmm.

12. Ive been on a T break since like Saturday. If I do smoke Ill probably just chill watch a movie and shit. May play super mario bros 3.

13. just smoked a bowl. really high watching south park but about to switch to king of the hill and eat this cup of noodles.

14. Stoned, currently watching Limitless.

15. Playing xbox not doing shit. Pissed off for no reason.

16. I 2nd this. time to :smoke:

17. Deciding if I wanna smoke solo or with friends. Probably solo...

18. Watch some TV and sleep