What are you doing with your life?

Discussion in 'General' started by angusbeef, Aug 4, 2011.

1. If you or someone you know is interested in joining Job Corps or would like more information, please call (800) 733-JOBS or (800) 733-5627.

I'm not trying to preach to any of you. I am no longer affiliated with the Job Corps, just a former student that thought grass city might need this. Maybe someone will call. If not, oh well, don't even know if this is allowable post but it could really change someones life.

They can give you the break down if you call but let me tell you if you are sitting on your ass:smoke: every day, can't find a job, aren't looking, just chillin feeling like you are ready to start accomplishing something with your life take this opportunity for yourself.

They will bring you onto a campus. Feed you, clothe you, house you, help you acquire your GED or adult high school diploma, driver license an most importantly they will teach you a trade.

It will just take a little bit of sacrifice. Drugs and alcohol are a zero tolerance, you gotta put up with people. But that's the real world kids. If you are 16-23(i think is the cut off) I would really encourage you to look into FREE vocational education offered by the government.

You can be in and out in six months.

I've saw people placed with the local union within like 4 months of coming in, making $30 an hour still living at the campus doing "work based learning".

2. What are we, crack addicts?

3. That is a question for yourself, only the addict can diagnosis themselves.

Please take your negativity elsewhere brotha.

4. haha no thanks.

5. Currently not giving a single fuck about it.

6. Fixed.

7. I don't need no preachin' boi and your username is disgusting:p

8. #8 mushroomsatsuji, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Addicts will never consider themselves addicts. The ones around them are the only ones that can really tell.

9. Fuck you buddy.

10. I'm addicted to giving Mr. Anusbeef a hard time and maybe a good ol' fashioned lynching

[​IMG]

11. hahaha

assholes.

12. lol its no sweat off my back I expected this type of mass reaction.