What are you doing while high?

Discussion in 'General' started by BakedSnarf, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Right now - for me - it's 12:49 am on a Wednesday night and about 20 minutes ago I decided today would be a good day to end off the day incredibly stoned. As I get myself baked I'm going to continue listening to awesome music, play a little GTA V, and (at some point) searching the web for more information on the whole Russia/Ukraine issue currently at hand. 

What are all you blades doing while you get high or what do you plan on doing after and during the duration of your high? 

2. man I smoked 2 joints, some real good weed that my bro got me. About to smoke the roaches & find something productive to do.. I'm tired from school, full of food, watching 'building wild' , shit inspires me to build a container house next to my house & get a renter. That's on my bucket list.. But. I got a bunch of school-work to review, but I don't like doing it. But I wanna graduate in time... & Damn, idk I just wanna be self-made. Mostly to build things, all that carpentry & welding business.
    but anyways I'm mellow'd out, bout to step outside & listen to music. Who knows what I'ma be doing after

3. so im watching pokemon right,

and ash goes up and just attacks a wild pokemon for no reason

and he has pikachu basically kick the shit out of this bird fuck

he catches it 

and now he's like "yaya i have a new friend!!!"