What are you doing tonight?

Discussion in 'General' started by Str802, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Tonight I'm smoking some BHO made from Maui that I picked up wicked cheap from my bong. Some got stuck on my finger so I got it stuck on my teeth and now my tongue is completely numb and my mouth feels incredibly weird. 

I'm also watching Weeds. I started watching it 4 weeks ago and I've watched every single episode on my computer up to season 7 episode 10 which I'm watching right now. 

I also got 21g of untrimmed popcorn OG Kush and Purple Power buds so I'm smoking that mixed with a little hash I got from some local guy. Looking to be a good friday night. 

So. What are you doing tonight? 

2. Your mom.

3. I haven't watched Weeds yet, but I've been thinking about starting it up.

I'm not doing anything but I will be wishing I was doing anything else.

Glad you are having a good night though.

Why aren't you doing anything?!?!?! I'm not either, but I'm not allowed to be 100 yards away from my place for the next 6 months :(

5. Sitting on the couch drinking beer...I'm a loser.

No... no..... you're not a loser. Drink another beer and build that confidence!!! You hear me!!!?? No more of that losing shit. We win dammit! Unless you go against me........... then you lose dammit!!!!! I shouldn't have gone to afghanistan....

Besides, I'm drinking whiskey.... step up to the plate.

I'm recovering from chest surgery. Boo hundred yard radius!! I'll help keep you company.

8. Being bored... I really wish college would start back up so I can go back to being stressed and smart all the time lol. At least it is something!

9. Dammit your right! I'm gonna start drinking like a winner!

10. #10 jacobthestony, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2013
    being sober, an event in itself

11. Well I just got home from work so I'm gonna vape it up and then watch shyt

12. Hoping I get a text from one of my dealers so I can pick up some product. 

GC is a blessing and a curse. fills some empty time, unfortunately that time is filled with 90% topics dealing with weed so its hard to keep my sober mind off of it :'(

Ouch, that sounds worse than my situation! Hope you happy now! What kind of chest surgery? Sorry, I'm sure you've typed it up a hundred times. I'm not on this site much...

14. Not a damn thing since I'm not smoking during this period of my life. Kick back and watch tv that's about it for the next 2 months.

15. Packing stuff up for my trip to Kuna, ID tomorrow, playing guitar, and smoking on and off, keeping a nice buzz going. It'll be nice to go somewhere else and see new sights for awhile. :)