what are you doing the night before 4/20?

Discussion in 'General' started by wv dro, Apr 20, 2011.

1. i got invited to go run around and smoke blunts with people ive smoked with since 15 but i dont see the point in smoking in public when the three guys their have had atleast possesion/intent to distribute charges . and we got them in the same fucking city were smoking in :rolleyes:.and two of us have cars. so i decided to smoke alone if the girl i invited comes she does if not im gonna be so fucked up once 12 and 4/20 come around im gonna be too fucked up to know. im gonna try to smoke from now until 12 tommarow night. but i gotta find out how to get to another city where most of my weed is before too long....

:smoke: damn this is longer than i wanted it to be.

2. Watch NBA playoffs

3. I'm heading to my bathroom to light up after I post this reply. I'll go to work high tomorrow, smoke on the way home, go to the gym high, then smoke again when I get back. Pretty much, I'm going to be high all day. :wave:

4. Smoke a bunch, eat a bunch and pass out with a joint in my hand

5. well my night started around 7:20pm with a nice walk through my neighbor hood listening to some dubstep and Korn, i walked all the way to the end of the hood and then back and i stoped by my best friends house and went with him to let his neighbors dogs out around 8:40pmish. So we sat on the porch of his neighbors house until my friend who was bring me my 4/20 weed rolled up(this shit looked hella sketched haha) i get into the car, show her my new glass pipe, i get my weed and me and my friend walk back to his house, and then i walk home and get ready for tomorrow:D

6. I actually passed out with half a bowl in my bed last night. Woke up laying on it.

7. I've just been watching the weather channel, supposed to have some bad weather coming through here and looking at random stuff online.

8. Yeah there is. We've had Tornado warnings all day and rain since the morning. It was hailing balls earlier. I'd imagine it's heading your way.

9. Yeah, on the weather channel they were talking about the storm in St.Louis.. Sky looked crazy. The storms are supposed to be here in like an hour or so. Saying the wind gust are like 70-90 mph, sure that means I'll be putting the fence back up tomorrow.

10. Literally everything outside looked fucking green. People on my Facebook were saying it was a sign of 4/20 :laughing: