Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are you doing right now?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dyedude, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Lets make this a "what are you doing right now?" thread.

Currently I am home alone. Brother being in school, mom at work. I am packing up my room and other various parts of the house (we are moving), blasting music, and smoking some super dank bowls. :D

Lets just say I'm having a blast!!

What are you doing?

2. chillin in my dorm reading your post :)

3. hahaha nice

4. Working.. kinda.

5. Kicking stones around the city, smoking my bong, and about to play some reach.

6. laying on my couch with my dog, just got a couple hits from some kief I scraped together, thinking about having a beer and making a sandwich.

7. Just got home from college just laying back and relaxing ,before I go home after this weekend for finals.

8. Just chillin waiting for my friend to get off work so we can blaze it and relive our youth by remodeling a dope fort we found it the woods. :smoke:

Do people stop playing because they grow old or do they grow old because they stop playing? Something to think about right thurr.

9. Sitting in class, stoned.

10. Dude! I remember building forts and shit. That was so fun. lol

11. I'm having sex with my wife but the damn dog is trying to hump my leg.

GET THE FUCK OFF THE BED YOU GODDAMN HAIRY FLEABAG!!

12. I hope you mean your dog.

13. Lol'd so hard.

14. Well, duh. My wife gets a flea bath once a month :wave:

15. browsing the forums, very high :cool:

16. Listening to music, chillin on GC, wishing I could smoke it up