what are you doing right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by POTSTYLZ, Jan 19, 2007.

1. man I smoked some of that good green I got today (see my thread about what a day), and now im just chillin out listening to Dennis Leary Lock and load and chillin out.

"Petes summer brew, petes autumn brew, who the fuck is pete FUCK PETE"
    dennis leary on a microbrewery

2. puffing on my bowl and listening to the 500 greatest rock songs of all time im just dled. i wish my tv worked though

3. Watching a stream of Weeds.

4. breakin up weed for a joint

5. Rehydrating and puffing on some smoke...
    Drank way too many beers today..:(

6. aim...
    stuff. just need to clear my mind

7. Smoking, watching the african web cam, and playing LOTR on XBOX(this game sucks, but it was in the system, and i'm too lazy to walk across the room to change it)

8. I'm toking down my umpteenth bowl of the day. I started when I got up this morning. enjoying a vacation from work. been hanging out here most of the day. reading, and flapping my jaw, probably too much, lol. posted some pics of my girls in general indoor. I played a few games of chess. I played some poker, but I kept getting bad beat and couldn't get into it. catching a lot of coolers lately. wow, I'm high, I told you flapping a little too much, lol. peace all

9. was playing gears of war then BF2 on pc, taking a break from it with some Full Metal Alchemist and herb ive seen the same episode like 20 times already but its all good.:smoking:

10. cursing this damned fever

11. [Somebody tell that boy to exhale he's turning blue.]

I've got my tunes in playin back some mellow jams. My bong is letting go the afterglow after a good heave ho-puff puff-there you go. I'm puffing on Bubblegum and as far as bong smokes go she ain't half bad. The flavors are busting with succulence, yeah...

News is playing in the background. I like to think I know what's going on, makes me feel somewhat secure about living in this big bad world.

[Contact has been established… Please wait for further instructions.]

Yeah, keep waitin.

Stay green.

12. this thoroughly amused me... what song is that?

13. feel better darlin.. lay low with lots of fluid.

14. currently i am watching ER on tv @ my patient's house... here til 4. bored off my ass - anyone should IM me on AIM: ourlastgoodbyexo

15. whatever i eat i throw up so work sent me home got some vitamin water and my bubbler...fun times right now listinin to cannabis.

16. #16 Floydian, Jan 19, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2019

17. Sitting on my rear.

This chair is becoming awfully mundane, it doesn't spin or anything. I like it, though.

I'm watching the Africam and cursing my bandwidth for making it freeze all the time.

Yay.

18. damn dude your always just on another level. its sweet

19. In fucking pain. Last night i got a giant tooth ache so i look in the mirror and my gum right under my back molar is purple. Went to the dentist this morning and somehow it got infected. Long story short i left 1 tooth at the dentist office.

Actually add one more thing "No drinking or smoking for 2 days". Sure is gonna be a painful weekend.

20. right now?

in a broader sence of "now" than the short short imediate....

letting the lactic acid settle after cycling to a friends house and back to give him all the songs he sent me for our band after his laptop hd died, and to give him my latest solo creation called "Ambomamboless TRANCE PLANKTON Whalesong - CD Version"

just cheked out the responces to my thread in real life stories.

letting the vegetarian haggis n clapshot settle.

wondering what else i could write here....

living with the parents...

relaxing...

drooling and salivating after reading through this thread and bubblegum being mentioned. oh tasty tasty.