What are you doing right now GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by leao, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Old thread idea I know, but fun just the same. Sooooo, I'm chillin at a local hookah cafe, having a non-cannabis puff for once and some herbal tea. What are you doing?

2. I am listening to Rod Stewart.... :eek:

Oh yeah, tonight's the night, man.

(Oh, I'm obviously singing too.... haha. Just to add to the embarassment.)

3. Sitting on my computer right now, reading up more about Oaksterdam University of Michigan and talking to some fellow peeps of mine totally off subject.

4. "...Spread your wings and let me...come insiiiiide, cuz' 2 nite's tha' nite..."

Innuendo a'plenty from Mr. Stewart on that one :D

I must say that "Maggie May" is my favorite (I think that's the name of it, right)

5. YESSSSSSS! I sang that part extremely loud.

And maggie may is one of my favorites, but I'd have to say I love hot legs, just because he's a perv. :D

6. Nice! Is that another "campus" opened after MI approved medical MJ?

7. I just got off work, and am packing up a nice sized bowl in the 3 footer.

8. Indeed. And since I'm from Indianapolis, it happens to be only a few hours away from me which works perfectly. When I'm ready to actually attend I'll most likely just find myself moving to Michigan since they voted for proposition 215 just like cali. The dispensaries are springing up on the east side of the country FINALLY. Here's a link. Oaksterdam University <- WIN!!!

9. LOL, true he is a classic perv, in a good way...if that's even possible. I grew up with his music, as my Mom swoons for him.

10. He has definitely had his fair share of hot women though. I'm not really sure how he does it.

11. Sounds awesome man! I want you to march yourself down there to that admissions office and be all you can be :D Good luck with it, and make sure you share any knowledge with your fellow 'blades ;)

12. Would it be too much too ask for a milkshot sir? Regardless, please share what drain you're stuffing into that bad mutha'.

13. Easy. I think the equation is: Wild blonde hair + scratchy singing voice + tight pants + suggestive lyrics = panties droppin'

It's the standard rock star equation for success with variables thrown in from time to time.

14. Getting ready for an interview. :(

15. Picking previously unnoticed "buds" off of my chronic stem collection.

Oh yeah. It's that bad.

When I run out of cannabis, I do the following, systematically and every time.

Go to the roach stash.

Go to the schwag stash. (always a little!)

Go to the half-cash stash.

Scrape resin.

Hit up neighbor.

And the new horizon, scraping bud remnants off stems.

Yarp. My wife won't be home with our new stash for like, 8 more hours.

16. Sitting at my desk at work waiting on a phone call to see if I got approved for financing on this truck I want. I know it's not going to work out in my favor, but I have this subconsious need to torture myself.

17. stroking pussy

(my cat that is)

18. im listenin to slightly stoopid n eating a cookie.

19. This is what im doing. Bout to leave work and go ride bmx at the ant hills.