Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are you doing on Christmas?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokinthaherb, Dec 20, 2011.

1. I plan on drinking a whole lotta bourbon and smoking a whole lotta dank with family and friends. What about you guys? Can't wait for turkey dinner :)

2. Smoking some chron before everyone wakes up. Conveniently sneaking out just before lunch and dinner and smoking some more chron.

3. spending time at both my mom and dads...divorce makes it a pain but I still manage to get blazed xmas eve night...21 and I still scope the shit downstairs next to the tree hahahaha

4. the legal repricussions and disinformation associated with Prohibition destroyed my family relations.

i will see them, but as a criminal. so much judgement for Christmas:rolleyes:

hey, i know: lets stop arresting people, young and old, for consuming the Tree

5. Wow so most of your family is in jail because of the herb?

6. i think its the other way around?

7. He is in jail? How it he on the computer then haha?

8. this.

i will see them, but as a long established criminal. someone who enjoys ILLEGAL things

9. I think he means he was caught by the law and his family doesn't trust/view him the same anymore.

10. Got ya. Luckily my dad smokes a ton of weed so i always go over and blaze with him :) :smoke:

11. Work allllll day, making some mad chetta and smoking with my buddys at night lol

12. smokin my 10 sack up before my parents are up then hang with family

13. smoke with some family and gorge myself on some awesome food