What are you doing for mom for mothers day?

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzwell420, May 11, 2013.

1. Don't even know when that is. I don't celebrate holidays of any kind.

2. well when you do do something for mum what is it?

3. Imma make her breakfast and get flowers. super simple

might get her a book

4. yeah o may go cut some flowers....or if i can get em delivered for 20bucks

5. im going food shopping for her tomorrow after work so she can sit around and do nothing all day.

her birthday was today too, got her a present for that. not trying to spend my whole paycheck this weekend lol

6. We're taking her out to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and my girl and I are getting her a gift box of cosmetic/bath products from the retail store she works at.

I'm also gonna make her a small drawing and frame it cheaply for her.

I wish I wasn't so strapped on cash and time, I'd love to complete a full sized work of art for her and take her out on a vacation for a day or two.

7. Don't buy into that shit

Hallmark holiday

8. My sister and I got her a patio set

9. bought her some flowers and some garden stuff.. decorations if you must. i assume we'll take her for din and i'll probably make her cheesecake or lemon meringue pie.

10. who cares dont buy anything

I cut flowers and herbs like lavender and rose merry.

wet paper towel and wrapped it up and sent it

if the flowers squish it will still smell awesome.

11. Fuck that's the third year in the row i had no idea about it. I blame it on the fact that i don't watch tv. No adverts to remind me

12. at least you don't watch tv

13. i dont really celebrate holidays but i'll prolly just call her and be like HAPPY MOTHERTH DAY MOMMY! I LOVE YOU MOMMY!!

14. giving her a call, cuz I'm outa state now and almost broke

15. exact same...hahaha.

except i am broke, not almost

16. First, I'ma call my mom and be like... "Hey mom, happy mother's day! I miss you, sorry I'm too broke to send anything but I love you."

Then, I'ma call my step mom and be like... "Hey, happy mother's day! I miss you, sorry I'm too broke to send anything but I love you guys. Tell dad I said hey."

Then, I'ma call my foster mom and be like... "Hey, happy mother's day. I miss you, sorry I'm too broke to send anything but I love you."

Then, I'ma call my foster step mom and be like... "Hey, happy mother's day. I miss you, sorry I'm too broke to send anything but I love you."

[​IMG]

17. hella man, i hear its the thought that counts anyways

18. going to take her out to get fish n chips and a nice beer