What are you doing for Halloween?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by B ran420, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Anybody have any plans? I'm going to my first costume party so i'm kind of excited about that i guess.

On top of that, when i woke up today it was supper foggy and drizzly so the Halloween vibe this year is strong haha.

2. taking our son trick or treating. he went to school as iron man, but he's got a batman outfit, and some superman gear as well. we will see :D

3. Hmm, I would actually have wanted to go to a costumeparty for once. I have never done that and it looks fun but honestly, I have no plans and don't know of anyone that is going to do anything special so I think of just eating a nice funny cake and then go to hit a movie at the cinema.
    But I don't know..

4. Passing out candy...lots and lots of candy... :D

5. hope you enjoy your party. i'm not a big socializer so I've never been. not to my recollection, anyway :hippie:  :laughing:

weather was beautiful yesterday, but today here is overcast. just hope it doesn't rain. high of 75 but 100% chance of rain this evening :cry:

6. loved doing this in NJ. play some creepy music, and chill :hippie:  now we're in the middle of nowhere, everyone goes to one part of the county to trick or treat, its ludicrous

7. I'm going to casually smoke a few j's on my porch and eat 1/2 the candy I'm supposed to handout. Winning

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Working and then going back to smoke a spooky blunt. Normal blunt but since its Halloween he's a spooky blunt. Maybe a sweet horror after.

9. Phish in Atlantic City!!! Phuckers!!!

10. My wife and I are taking our son to something called goublin fest that's at a local park not to far from the house and then taking him to see grandparents. He is 2 1/2 and is gonna be Mickey Mouse.

Then smoking a bowl for halloween after lil man is in bed and sleepin good.

Everyone be safe and check your candy

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

11. No plans at all ):

12. Crocheting, watching horror movies, and trying not to ruin my diet lol.

13. Gonna do some unmentionables and then have wild hot sex with my girl haha after she's gone probably smoke some dank ass purple urkle

For my birthday buy me a politician

Iron Super Bat

15. Well it's my birthday and I don't feel like doing anything

16. Going to front street in Maui and search for bud, but more importantly, I'm going to have an amazing dinner

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. went trick or treating and got alot of candy

18. Meeting up with a friend in 20 minutes to smoke and chill. 

19. wasn't really planning on doing anything, had some school stuff to do but it wasn't pressing

then roommate asked me if I was trying to smoke so I took some bong rips with him. then started drinking beer and got a little drunk, then just got progressively higher and drunker as we watched a bunch of it's always sunny 

and here I am 

20. I didn't plan on doing much but what ended up happening was I didn't have any bud so my friend smoked me out and I drank a little fireball I had and then all my roommates started pranking each other lol. Me and two other roommates pranked our other roommate in to thinking his car was stolen. We took his keys moved his car and put his keys back then acted like nothing ever happened... Until he called the cops thinking it was really stolen lol..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app