What are you doing for 4/20?

Discussion in 'General' started by ray0408, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Happy 4/20 wherever you are in the world, it's 10am here and im just preparing a blunt of some Black Label Kush.:love-m3j: I have plans to bong, dab and have a couple edibles later on with my friends so hopefully I reach cloud 9 today.:passtheshit: What are you doing for 4/20?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Getting ready to start it off with a bd blunt in a few minutes . It's 4:14 am here so

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

3. Ima smoke a couple blunts. Nothing special 420 is everyday if you ask me but happy 420 enjoy!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. #4 ray0408, Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    [​IMG] Not entirely sure how true this is but apparently this is how 420started. Im blazed right now, need to get on with some work so enjoy your tokes everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  5. luckily i have the day off. i packed a bowl and went outside for a wake and bake. my apartment complex decided they want to do an inspection today smh at least i live in the first building they always go to so i won't be waiting around not smoking all day lol

i think they know i smoke anyhow but i try not to have my apartment smelling of pungent cannabis when i know they are gonna come.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Same thing we do...Everyday, Pinky.:coolalt:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Probably will roll a few, and saved 2 grams of kief for today.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Happy 420. I'm going over to maybe 2-3 rec shops to see what they have going on. Smoke some Chemmy Jones while I go on a hike. Maybe smoke with a buddy later on today.:smiley-rolling-joint::passing-joint:

9. today the "wife" and I are gonna smoke a blunt, but I have adult things to take care of first.

10. on a building site rolling one up.. some lemon amnesia from previous grow. hopefully I don't get caught!!

4/20!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Weed, lots and lots of weed... Just brought down 2 pheno's of Grape Inferno to test. Other than that, I've got some 9lb Hammer, Cherry Cheese, GSC, LOTS of bubble hash from multiple unidentified runs, aaaannd a few grams of keif... Better get to it:volcano:. Happy 420 blades!

• Like Like x 1
  12. So far all I've done was smoke a bowl and watch the sunrise gonna meet with a friend in a bit and blaze if I get lucky I'm going downtown

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. _20170420_170728.JPG

Where did you find such massive rizla's from? You gotta upload a vid of you toking that monster dude!

• Like Like x 1
  14. #17 Tonika, Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    same thing as everyday get high and chill with my family lol. good I don't have to go to work today.

• Like Like x 2
  15. First work, then school, then training. AND THENNNN gonna smoke up with the dude, cook something dank, watch viceland and Netflix, probably do a tattoo and pass out. Yee

• Like Like x 2
  16. How much does it hold? Yeah, post a vid smoking it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Did not way the weed but it's over a oz

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1