Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Are you Doing For 4/20?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flix, Apr 16, 2012.

1. thanks :] i had an epiphany while reading the cookbook and the Guinness "brilliant" commercial popped into my head! on a side note my @ OZs are otw!!! bout to get stupid dumb high :hippie:

2. I work at lunch, then I'm going to go check out the sale at my headshop. If there's any sweet deals I'll pick something up. Hopefully going to be a good deal on a vape. Then I have to go back to work until 9. THEN I will celebrate the day. :)
    I have a couple days off later in the week when I will celebrate more.

3. last time im smoking before my court date, im coppin a q another friend is getting a q, and to other people are bringing eighths... and my boy just got a new bowl and a new bong

4. Had me worried there for a second. I will probably just cruise around and blaze, do a bit of sight seeing.

5. Start by waking up and eating two 4x4 brownies made from 3oz of good no-name. Then I just plan on vaping more than normal, play some video games, tend to first grow, and of course take pictures of the stash.;)

Saved some sour d for when I'm on the nod. Probably pop a few beans to stave off the munchies as well :p Everyone stay green and safe.

6. I plan on sacrificing a goat in a pentagram lined with blood with candles at each point while chanting satanic prayers. Then smoking a bowl or two.

7. Just picked up a little over an oz of some Super Lemon Haze and I still have a few brownies left. Hopefully I'll have the time to pick up ingredients for some Fruity Peebles & Cocoa Krispies for another batch of edibles. AND THEN, probably throw the rest of the Hindu Diesel in a bottle of Vodka.

8. Me and my band are meeting up at our studio and we'll be smoking a half ounce of Super Sour Diesel. Already have the connect and I think we're picking it up on Thursday (don't worry; we have back up plans). We'll have 2 bongs, 3 bowls, 1 grinder, and some papers. I'm pretty damn excited! Hope you all enjoy your Friday as well! :smoke:

9. Going to the Baltimore aquariam!

10. I made a batch of brownies so 4 yes 4 when I wake up followed by a joint then going to class after class gets out smoking a half O of dank.

11. Staying home, cause I have to work Saturday at 12 am D:
    i'll just toke it up a lot that night haha.

12. YES YES YES! #jetlife

13. I got a question, I'm getting 5 graham crackers (they aren't firecrackers, because they are actually made with real cannabutter, idk the correct term) but should I also get a eighth of a oz? or what.

14. I'm going to smoke a bowl at midnight tonight, then meet up with my best stoner buddies later in the day. I have a 2.5g nug to throw down, and I know my friends will match. I'm so excited I want to smoke right now but... NO I must have self control. Happy 420 to all

15. Smoking up with some mates :D cant wait for 420!