Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Are you Doing For 4/20?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flix, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Why not?

2. Going to a show an Andrew Jackson Jihad Show in the city and getting smoking an eighth of Wellness Wax. :hippie:

3. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']I'm heading to Anderson to join in the fun at the Clone Fest at the Green Heart! I'll be a bit late (gotta work, ya know! :cool: ), but I should be there by 3:00! :D Hope to see you there! :smoke:

The Green Heart Collective

Granny:wave:[/quote]

Yea I remember when the green heart went into the greater mt Shasta area. I was soo stoked to learn that went in. Me and my fellow boarders would ride with the owners and he'd give us lift ops a nice free gift of hash, bud or an edible

4. pick some up for me haha :)

5. completely dry and i have no extra money and all my friends are dicks and always want me to throw down even though ive smoked them up a billion fucking times

6. damn bro. people need to find the meaning of smoking, not to just mooch off of buddies. I'm sorry bro.

7. Planning on waking up at 5 and blazing until class at 9 then blazing after class with friends, then we are meeting up with some people who got a bottle of bombay and we are gonna get drunk before we find something to do for the night, probably go to a party or straight up kick it at someone's place and dome some blunts and drink some more

8. sounds like a party haha. Sounds good bro, I think I might have a party to go to on 420 as well.

9. Whatever you're doing make sure to download "Re-Conversionalize" by spitta

10. On Friday, April Fourth, Two Thousand And Twelve... I will be Rollin stink up when I Wake up around Noon and rollin my face off, cuz I'm Going To DAYGLOW 4/20. Boutta Get Fcuking PAINTED and planning to Fuck in the Middle Of the Concert. Fuck Whoever Has Class on Friday Thou HAHAHA

11. WOWWW April Twenty. Im too fucked up daydrinking will Do This To you

12. Blaze before school, after school, and before bed. So pretty much non-stop toking haha.

[​IMG]

13. hahahah april fourth :D

14. how much do you think you're going to go through (in grams)?

15. Buying a quad for 100 freezing an 8th in my grinder then hopefully rolling a kief blunt and smoking a blunt bong bowl and joint waking up at 420 am and smoking all day from there on our xD

16. sounds good! can I join?

17. ??????????
    what kind of question is that. Smoking is all I do which really makes 420 not that special and overall makes weed not special to me.

18. me nd my are bout to burn a couple blunts and 3.5 out of a pipe then meeting up with friends later and matching 2 gs

19. Planning on buying an ounce, smoke all day, then at night go to my friends cd release concert and smoke more after.. It's gonna be a chill day