Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Are You Doing 4/20/11

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrOz, Feb 13, 2011.

1. roseland ballroom in nyc. he added 2 more shows on the 21st and 22nd also due to the fact that the first show sold out in presale

2. Going to see CUDIIIIIIIII TOOO. =D

Gonna be so high..

3. Holy fuck, give me you life :smoke:

4. that's badass as hell. I can't imagine going to a stoner concert on 4/20, that sounds awesome as fuck haha :D

5. nice one ;)

lets see how many people don't notice

6. Gonna have a smoke sesh with a few people on top of the school before school starts...hellz yea.

7. Hell yeah bro, ive got any song hes featured in..or made.

i might cry when see him lmaoo

its a dream come true

8. [​IMG]

get high what else, hip hip hooray for 4/20!.....

i smoked weed everyday, it was like a never ending holiday.

9. Waking up, taking a test for my speech class. Then returning to my apartment.

Oh, and did I mention getting stoned out of my mind all fucking day?

10. Smoke, go skateboard, eat, go to sleep.

11. My plants should be finished and cured by then, so i'll be enjoying some homegrown :smoke:

12. that's what I'm talking about

GET BUCK!:smoke:

13. Il most likeley smoke a joint with a couple of friends before school, go to class(my teachers never notice), then at lunch probly smoke a fat blunt, and after school head downtown Toronto, because theres an area that is legal to toke up strictly on april 20th :smoke:

14. Well, my friend and I are gonna pile for a good amount of weed, get to school and be stoned. Then we'll smoke more. Then I'll draw in all my text books and then go home and relax by getting more stoned :smoke:

15. Probably work and go to school.

16. going to see wiz and mac miller!!!!! sooo pumped

17. Curren$y drops his album "Covert Coup" produced by the Alchemist. smoke some dank to it and stay up

18. #58 hippie flip, Feb 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011
    smoke?

edit: might throw down some seeds if the weather is right

19. I hope it's fuckin' sunny outside on April 20th for one. Then I might get stoned and take a nice walk to the store or maybe take the bus to a headshop and pickup a new piece.

20. You'll never guess..:)

Smoking weed.