Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Are You Doing 4/20/11

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrOz, Feb 13, 2011.

1. i'll be on vacation....with my parents. :(

2. #22 freakp8ntbaler, Feb 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2011
    going to see kid cudi in the city and getting hella high along with everyone else there

3. sounds like you are asking to be pulled over

4. hopefully my best friend will already be here by then ( he's flying in from ireland) i promised him the 6 days that he is here he will not be sober :p
    anyway hes only smoked weed once with me and another friend last year so it should be fun :)

5. Not going to class, me and my roomate are buying an 8th and going crazy. I want to be high the entire day

6. Probably go to work. Then afterwards roll down edgebrook to that southside block party. Watch it out there, it isn't as friendly as it used to be. Fights broke out last year. Houston needs to show some love this year.

7. You've taken the words right out of my mouth.

8. I was thinking about smoking marijuana... But then again... I do that pretty much everyday.

9. Dude, whos planning that shit? Not stoners, but we sure are looking forward to it!

Celebrate cannabis!! :hello:

It probably wont be anything special, I have not had THAT many 420's, but 'special events' like that just never felt that special to me. Although I think that the above:)hello:) is very important! But it is childish in certain ways. I guess it depends on your 'holiday spirit' hahah

:wave:

10. Tolerance breaking all f'in day. Hell yeah

11. preparing myself for the 20th of April 2011 :smoke:

12. All holidays are "stupid and childish" but the smae could be said for playing video games, or smoking marijuana alltogether, or watching Family Guy, or any other number of normal adult activities.

I plan to get zooted as fuhhh because it's a damn good reason too and all of the pot being smoked must bring good vibes to the world on that day so FUCK it and I'm gonna smoke mad.

13. Smoking weed, doing normal stuff.

Dreading the fact that my dad gets out of jail on the 25th of April. :mad:

14. work during the day then smoke at night :)

15. ill be in the bahamas blazing alllllllllllll day:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::D

16. Smoking a fat blunt before school, getting some dunkin donuts, then once schools out off roading in my friends new grand cherokee, gonna hotbox the shit out of it. :smoke::smoke::smoke:

17. Celebrating my birthday :smoke:

18. Dirt roads out in the boonies, bro. Lol we aren't that stupid to drive through town with the subs up. That draws attention... Bad attention.

19. Where is cudi playing at on 420? I'll be there for sure...

20. smoking alot.