What are you currently saving up for?

Discussion in 'General' started by Messiah Decoy, Jan 6, 2015.

1. I'm saving 25 bucks a month for a poker tournament.

• Like Like x 1
  2. To move out.

• Like Like x 2
  3. #3 SlightlyStonedSD, Jan 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2015
    I got credit cards so I buy it first and save up for it later lmao. Now I'm "Saving up" for my Herbalizer, my Xbox one, and my Vegas trip at the end of the month.

What I'm truly putting money away for, though, is a house.

edit: OP I like that you throw in some random good threads instead of the same old same old we always see  :cool:

• Like Like x 4
  4. For an akai mpk mini

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. A new computer.  

• Like Like x 1
  6. A pirate ship. :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Weed

• Like Like x 2
  8. Life. Moving into a brand new apartment in 3 months, and if I don't scrounge up some money, I won't have a fridge or a stove.

I currently live in a rental apartment, it's gonna be good to finally get something of my own (well, split with the Mrs., of course).

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm saving for a car by autumn.

10. I currently have everything I need.

I save but not for anything in particular, maybe because money comes in handy sometimes.

11. An rx7/supra or moving out. I'll make that decision shortly before I turn 21 based on how the next year goes.

12. pastry school.

and first and last to get the FUCK out of here. this is the worst place i've lived in. i've lived with friends before and we've always been cool after we move out but this shit is fucked up. i should have never left my little bachelor apartment, it was perfect for me and the cat. hot damn.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I am collecting bottles and cans so I can get a $5.00 house joint from the dispensary.

• Like Like x 2
  14. i gotta get wheels man. my rust buckwt now isnt gonna last. riding the bus blows
    lol. right on man. way to get er' done

15. Im heading to Vegas in a month or two with gf, but no need to really save up cuz I make dat good $$$.

I am putting money away here and there for a new vehicle, though.

16. Some new speakers, I love my music loud   :yay:

17. Rzr 1000cc, tired of my buddies leaving me in the dust.

18. Hell yeah! We had the teryx and upgraded for that same reason, shit is fun as fuck! And jumps man, jumps.

19. Dick surgery

20. Stopped buying protein powder (post workout) back in October so i can buy my wife a Fitbit and save to take my family to indoor waterpark.