What are you attracted to?

Discussion in 'General' started by GardensOfHerb, Aug 2, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM6KuBUeAKc]ass n titties - YouTube[/ame]

2. I really like a girl with a good personality, if they can keep me intrigued beyond their looks i will probably make a move (to a relationship) sooner than with a more attractive girl
    Looks
    - super skinny but has some boob like a B or a small C
    - Emo/Scene girls (fucking hot as fuck)
    - Pretty Eyes
    - Brunettes with blue eyes
    - A well shaped ass --> not fat by any means but good definition between ass and thigh
    - Smaller tits
    - Small nipples
    - Taller
    - White white girls with a slight tan
    - nice face
    - higher cheek bones
    - toned stomach (not abs but close)
    - my native accent (New Zealand)

3. Red hair and nice shoes.

4. I won't delve into looks, everyone has their own individual take (which end up being very similar anyway) on that so it doesn't matter. Though I like exotic chicks, like asian/indian/latina..

As for what really counts, personality wise, I'm attracted to mature (im only 22) women that can stand their own ground but be nice and courteous when it's deemed necessary; yet also submissive in terms of listening to my opinions on things etc. Not a fan of the ditzy, whiny, always talking, always needs attention type girl. Or girls with such a young mind that it seems as if they have no common sense at all. There's a lot of the latter type in America...:mad: You can have great tits and a nice ass, but that doesn't mean I'll 'go out' with you. I don't want a relationship where it feels like I'm talking to a Brick.:D

5. Real recognize real son

6. I like guys that are intelligent, spiritual, decent and respectful. Confidence and humor is always appreciated, and I like it when he shares some of my interests and my taste in music.
    I like dudes that are mature but still can be silly at times.

When it comes to looks I like tall men. And dark eyes.

And you can't be a sheep.

7. Body: Cute face, average to fit body/curvy, brunette or blonde(have a weakness to blondes though), med-long hair, height under 5'9", wears glasses(it's so sexy when a girl takes off her glasses)
    Personality: "lady in the streets, but a freak in the bed", happy, can talk about anything, funny, kinky, smart, enjoys life(like watching the sunset and the stars, taking in the scenery, smells, sounds)

8. I find it very attractive when they're incoherent, and drifting in and out of consciousness.

9. But foreal tho. I like them girls not real girly/ditsy/annoying. More of hint of tom-boyish conservative not dressed to walk the track. Of course a sense of humor and down to earth an introvert is a plus but must be willing to do get out of the house and do physically demanding activities ie skate or surf or sex. Must be into good music that share the same taste as me. Big booty, curvy, or slim but not obese.

10. bitter . as . fuck

11. Tattoos dark hair piercings. Not too many though. Laid back girls that aren't all about materials. And a good sense of humor