What are you all good at?

Discussion in 'General' started by suicidebonger, Jan 15, 2014.

1. #41 Cawdswallup, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    Actually. that's correct. By god how did you know.

I suppose every little thing in my day to day life effects me but enough to cause some sort of change to come about on a personal level? Doubtful. I am who I am not because of how society perceives me or the things in which I interact with, I am who I am because of what I believe based upon personal experience and observation of what I find to be truth. 

But now I feel as though I'm beginning to step on my own toes so I'm stopping here. 

2. #42 Cawdswallup, Jan 15, 2014
  3. [quote name="codswallop" post="19345580" timestamp="1389806111"]Oh I didn't I just assumed you enjoyed sitting on the peg rather then a seat. ;)[/quote]Haha oh, that's my dildo bike: ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389806190.485681.jpg

4. #44 My Username, Jan 15, 2014

I get that. I feel the same way. Or, at least I want to think I feel that way.

I think for myself, but I know I got my mind from my dads penile ejaculate and there are some rationalists and anti socials in my environment that I relate to and helped show me how to be the independent (from my toxic parents, specifically) thinker that I am.

I think we are on the same page. I am just arguing the fact that we all are a product of the factors i listed earlier to some extent or another. I hate thinking about it, but it is true.

5. I'm really good at my job that I plan on getting tf out of as soon as possible so that doesn't really mean shit to me. But all my managers love me and know I smoke weed but just let it slide because of my great work ethic. Other than that sadly I don't really have too many talents that stick out to me, that which i'm proud of anyways. 

I used to be a really good and dedicated skateboard and always thought would take me somewhere, even into film or something. 
    Used to be a solid cook but gave up on that too. Besides when I gotta eat. 

Idk. I'm really hopeing I find something soon that stands out to me and I can dedicate my time and passion into, tired of these lil hobbies I don't follow up on

Oh yeah one last thing I can scream really well lol

6. My main talent is writing, especially music, but I do a great job at making people laugh too!

7. #47 Vantage.point, Jan 15, 2014
    i could unroll your roll and make that ish tighter but u have herpes

8. My gf and I love to cook, cultivate the herb and I'm awesome at my job lol. I enjoy target shooting as well.

9. It isn't a benefit of course. The point is that I can come up with valid arguments that I don't believe in for the opposite side. More importantly I was shitfaced when I wrote that last night.