what are you afraid of?

Discussion in 'General' started by chomolungma, Dec 6, 2013.

1. #1 chomolungma, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
    i don't really like spiders very much, but mostly i'm terrified of strangers and their judgment

years of trying not to care hasn't worked very much

not seeking counseling, just curious what bothers other people out there

also afraid of failure, and don't really care for complete darkness

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Everyone silently judges everyone else, you should'nt fear it. Infact whenever I feel myself becoming a little insecure about it, I just shout out 'HEY GO FUCK YOURSELVES, FUCKWITS, YOU ASSHOLES DON'T FUCKING KNOW ME.'

That being said. Mine is rejection. BUT HEY, LORD KNOWS I'VE WEATHERED ENOUGH OF IT NOT TO CARE BY THIS POINt-..pardon..Tiger got out the cage there for a sec, did'nt he.

3. STDs

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. I'm scared for My weed stash to run out. Also don't like to fuck with daemons/devil shit real or not that bothers me now matter how tough I think I am

5. failure

and driving next to big trucks / trains lol

6. yeah i guess rejection is a recently developed fear of mine too... always had luck being introverted and lowkey, as far as getting ladies goes, but was dumped for the first time by my last girlfriend, and i think subconsciously it has done some work on me in the "feeling accepted" area... i agree, generally i write people off as being "less evolved" than me if i think they misunderstand me and pass judgement, but still, i love to be intimate with people... i don't want to say "fuck you"...

man its the 2k10's bro, STDs are almost all curable for under $100, you can breathe now.

7. Spiders. I fucking hate spiders.

8. man those things only come around if you provoke them... very rare otherwise... if they're haunting you, its because of bad karma from a past life... but then again, i have problems with complete darkness, because i don't trust what's in it, even if i know the door is locked & the room is empty, so then again, i guess i share that fear

9. Nothing.

Ok maybe sharks but that's more respect I'd say that anything.

10. sharks? what a bout sharks in a tornado? a sharknado?

man jellyfish bother me more than sharks do, all slimy and shit

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Not trying to sound like a badass but I pretty much have that DGAF attitude. Im honestly not afraid of anything. Yes, theres things I dont like but that doesnt mean that im afraid of them.

12. #14 BOXcarRACER, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
    Shark avalanche bro... Shark avalanche...

For real? Those weak little jelly fish that just kind of make you burn like when I pee. A fucking shark could bite you in half before you knew it was there.

13. I live in the country now. And I know technically it's safer. But it's so dark and creepy sometimes. So my current fear is getting raped and murdered. And getting mauled by coyotes.

14. Complete darkness. It fucks with me so hard, and I hate it.

15. I'd suggest getting yourself a trusty dog.

16. #18 greenGirl559, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
    [quote name="BOXcarRACER" post="19111166" timestamp="1386308531"]I'd suggest getting yourself a trusty dog.[/quote]Yeah I have a dog that would tell me if someone is trying to get in the house. And a gun takes care of the rest. I'm a woman alone so I don't see any other way to do it.Edit: but in my mind the rapists are like movie rapists that can sneak around my house undetected. Kill the dog, cut the electricity and it's on!

17.  my dad lives in a house with lots of windows and forests all around, i always am paranoid that some homeless vagrant is gonna come up to my window... i'm not so much scared of a homeless, i just dont' like the idea of waking up and looking out my window and seeing someone looking in, however i'm not scared of being raped, i mean i am scared of being raped, but i'm not a likely potential rape victim

also don't like all the windows, because if someone from my past wanted to find the house and snipe me thru the window, they could do it and just get away, idk

and coyotes wouldn't fuck with an adult human, very unlikely, still scary tho

18. Nothing really im pretty much numb to fear