Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Are Ways To Overcome Anxiety Interfering With Self-Medicating Processes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MasterChron420, May 31, 2013.

1. #1 MasterChron420, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    As a MMJ patient, it's pretty frustrating to have anxiety interfere with self-medicating procedures.

I'm sure you know what I mean...
    Depressing thoughts, over analyzation, etc.

What are ways to overcome this crap?

2. Please expand on what you mean, are you saying you feel so depressed that you can't light your joints or lift up a pipe...? How do these symptoms hinder you? Also, if you have ever tried shrooms, they have been used in medical studies, with good success, in helping to lower longterm anxiety. From my own anecdotal experience, ingesting cannabis helps anxiety quite well, but is only temporary, apparently mushrooms work on a much more permanent level, with psylocibin having regulated the part of the brain associated with stimulating the hormones that cause panic and anxiety (epinephrine, etc.). Just a couple of guesses and tips, but until you explain in a little more detail I have no more words to share :(

3. arrg, i hate anxiety!  you need to get busy doing things that keep your mind occupied.  not so much mental, but physical things.  works for me..