Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what are vape highs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Sep 8, 2010.

1. I've been looking into getting a vaporizor, but people say its more of a head high, which is fine with me, as long as i cant focus...i know it sounds ridiculous, but i like to be high to where im retarded, and almost not in reality....is that how vape highs are, or should i stick to a bowl/bong:smoking:

2. i love to vape, the high creeps up on your from out of nowhere and before you know it youll be fucked

^thats how it is for me

3. lol so in other words, I'll love it?:D

4. absolutely! and if your not a daily smoker .3 .4 will get you high :hello:

5. this.
    Vape's are definitely the best way to inhale your marijuana, it's cost-effective (less weed + more high), and it get's you super dooper high! Lol, plus you can use the vaped weed for edibles :D

6. Sorry to thread jack but:

Vapes have really low batterys that are only rechargable I've heard?

I could be wrong.. but spending 100+ on a vape only to use it once and have to charge for 9 hours.

I mean really.

Anyways, Im not sure how vape highs are, since I haven't experienced one.

I love all my pieces.
    Bong and my pipe. Well, mini bong.

7. For me... The VAPE is more of a head high. But I mean, everythings fuzzy, can't stop laughin, hallucinating, wasted as HELL but still able to get off the couch and take a stroll thru the park kinda high!

8. If you have the Magic Flight Box, then yes you need to recharge the batteries quite a lot, but it's still awesome. As for most other vaporizers... plug it in an outlet, wait a few minutes and you can use it. I haven't heard of many vapes that have a battery pack, and most that do also plug in to the wall for whenever needed.

9. Vape highs aren't head high restricted.If you vape an indica you will get a body high so don't trip about that. And get the plug in ones,fuck the battery bullshit unless you like the idea of portable vaporizer.And since the vape lets me hit the same amount of weed like 3-4 times and to see it still there and not seeing ash is good feeling to me:p :D

10. The high is more clear rather than hazy.

11. man I gotta get me a vape and fast.

12. you can make a homemade one from a light bulb(to try it out) but if you have the money do buy it :D

13. no man its okay...im getting a da buddha:D Sorry if something i typed didn't make sense...i just ripped a blunt with my brand fucking new dealer:hello:

14. I remember smoking over a gram out of my volcano with my roommate. We then rode our bikes to lunch. It was a nice bright Florida summer day, all the colors were extremely vivid to the point of being almost cartoonish. We called it being in the Simpsons.

15. Homie... I LOVE that! Can I use it?! lol :p

16. Personally I wouldn't say I lose focus on things when I'm vaked. Maybe that's just me though. :confused_2:

17. That's probably more up to Matt Groening than me :p

18. yeah man,i wouldn't say that either,the high is so crispy clean and easy on the mind,like im super high but can function with excellent pension :cool:

19. The vape is like a power high, not like an intoxicating "blunt" high, but a really, REALLY strong high that stretches your body AND mind. It just feels "more heady" because your not taking in the body-intoxicating carcinogens. And I honestly believe you'll grow to love it. I know I did. The hits taste delicious, definitely better than burnt weed..3-.4, ONE pack. Gone for hours. And that's just mids...

Seriously if you get one that plugs into an outlet, plug her in, start up some music, grab some water, find something chill on TV, light some incense grab some future munchies, and grind your herb up FINELY. By the time your done all that, it should be done heating up.