What Are U using

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by stinkiefingers, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Now that the flowering season is here, what are going to use for flowering this year.

All's i have ever used is Alaskan fish fert (Fish elmotions) 5-1-1 and I only give it to them once, just when they start to flower. @ 1 tbls per gallon. And Flora bloom 0-5-4 @ tbls per gallon. I always water 5 gallons per plant. I do up the flora bloom to 2 tbls per gal, after a few waterings.

Anyways i just wanted to see what other people are using. And see if maybe i need to change what im using.

2. wow i thought i would get a better responce, no one wants to share huh

3. all ive been using the whole time is worm casting tea and it seems to be working good, plus its free

4. fox farm happy frog soil mixed with perlite, no added nutes for veg

for flowering, advanced nutrients sensi bloom A + B, bud candy, big bud, and b52. Im still thinking if im going to purchase the final phase one, which i might since its one of the cheaper additives at like $20

so far, having great results with advanced nutrients

5. For the flowering stage of my babies I use Tiger Bloom by Fox Farm and Superthrive. I use the tiger bloom every other watering and the superthrive every watering. They love it! :D

6. fox farm tigger bloom, rock phosphate, lime for cal/mag and to lower ph also. i have been useing ad nutes iguana grow and fox farm grow big together all year for veg the plants seem to love it didn;t have the money or i would have done the same for flowering, useing bloom of iguana juice this stuff is expensive. if you are useing fish emulsion try useing neptune harvest best shit you can buy. the process that makes the alaska fish fert. takes away all the good stuff when they make it i have used all these products before had awsome results wiht the neptunes last year. i try to do things differently each year to see what works and what dosen;t.:smoking::smoking:

7. I went to visit my plants for the 1st time in two week. They are all flowering. Looks like I'll have 2 6 footers and 2 4 footers. They're be ready in 6-8 weeks.

I am now using MG Bloom Booster. It's done a great job in the past and I only use 3/4 teaspoon per gallon. The normal dose is 1 tablespoon per gallon.

8. Tris year I try 10-40-20 but just once in first week of flowering .... however I continue like usual Only Bat Guano + Super Vit