What are u like high?

Discussion in 'General' started by CALAMITY671, Sep 9, 2019.

1. I noticed that I like to be active when I'm high. Even when I smoke indica flowers I like to move about. So I end up working more. Then when I smoke sativas I go into overdrive, like I'm a happy, cheerful crackhead.

So last night I was smoking some Blueberry #2. Indica dominant. It was like maybe 10 at night. I stayed up cleaning the kitchen till 12 am. Then after I went into my room and lied on my bed I started watching stand up comedy. After a while I noticed that I was no longer laying down, but sitting up

Is anyone else like this? I'm just curious cuz most people I smoke Indicas with just get lazy. It's only my dad, my brother, and sister who are like me when smoking.

So I'm thinking how people act high may be genetics/hereditary. Or based on personality. Cuz my dad, siblings, and I all act similarly high.

So how do u act when smoking Indicas and sativas? And what are ur opinions on why the same weed will have different effects on different people?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I can give ya an old - timers perspective on this...
    After so many years, the high just ain't what it used to be, But, it's still nice,pleasant, and pretty much the 'norm' when you smoke daily .....I can function much better on it now, than I could when I was young, and that's OK...It doesn't get me 'stupified' any more, LOL....Just 'Comfortably Numb'

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeah, That too...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Normal I guess

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. THAT'S what some of us WISH for...But it has a lot to do with your natural energy level,state of mind,etc,etc....

6. I get super keen to drink beer and root strippers then i realize im in bed at 6pm eating beer nuts.

3a15c1.jpg

7. I feel sweaty and on drugs lol that's how it feels usually. But also I just like being high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. I FEEL "normal" when I am high..........."low" when I am not.

9. i feel "low" when i am high..... and never dared to not smoke.

10. Well then...........I dare you not to...........and DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU to send me your stash SO I KNOW you aren't smoking!...............:love-mj:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I get very introspective when I’m high. If I’m going to do something social, alcohol is usually my drug of choice.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Do you got adhd by chance? Upper drugs effect my in a calming manner and indica/sedative drugs give me energy. Just the way an adhd mind works. Lol
    I dont think for me it has just indica or sativa is a difference, like bud said it all just gets me high now but I know there are a few specific strains that just make me retarded and I cant seem to get things to go smooth. Haha

13. As someone that has been exploring a number of strains from legal dispensaries here in California, given equivalent THC content, I seem to experience no difference between Indica and Sativa strains. And historically as someone smoking occasionally since 68, same thing. Also numbers of cannabis researchers have said the whole Indica and Sativa thing is about marketing to what consumers expect without actual differences. Additionally many so-called Indica and Sativa strains are not close to being pure nor is there a way to chemically analyze cannabinoids to identify either. Thus much BS.

So why do people react differently? The obvious answer is tolerance build up. If I smoke regularly, I also tend to lack the high energy versus after several day's tolerance break and worse the strong high wears off quickly and continuing to smoke tends to leave me inactive and likely to eventually sleep. My advice to any that think otherwise is to stop smoking completely for a week to normalize while also not consuming any other medicines or substances including caffeine and alcohol and then smoke that supposedly sleep inducing Indica. An issue as to why so many on the board think otherwise is they smoke too often and their infrequent t-breaks amount to a day two. That will not normalize one's system and proof of that is trying to pass an employment drug test after such short breaks.

Tomorrow will be t-break day 4, as short as my breaks get and will be up in San Francisco north shore having fun with my 90% Jack Herer vape pen.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Im not getting high atm because im pregnant with my 4th child but anyways once I do again I will be super high I bet. Im usually just laughing a lot an eating much when im high an everyting seems more fun. My eyes get closed a lot when im really high too lol.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2