What are they up to?

Discussion in 'General' started by KB_124, May 14, 2003.

1. It's been aired all over the radio stations lately that starting on a specific date, police patrolling will be out writing tickets out to everyone that does wear their seatbelt. It said you will see police writing tickets every wear. Then it states that "You don't want to go through all that grief. And what about the extended roadside visit?" I don't like the sound of that. Anyway, weed won't be on me unless need be (not just taking in case i might want to smoke) And won't be smoking in my ride. It really pisses me off. I think they're just using it as an excuse to pull anyone over in order to find things to write tickets or make arrests for

\t
    \t
    \t

2. Damn, and I thought it was a good thing to wear your seat belt. Well screw that if I'm going to get pulled over for it then!

oh, wha? i see.. ya thats bullshit they can pull you over if you arent wearing your seat belt ( i knew what you meant ). when i got pulled over last saturday just for having a headlight out (which i think its just dim), they said they smelled weed and searched my car. damn pigs!

-Samus-

3. Exactly what I'm talkin about

4. hahaha...

we had the same old lame excuses over here when seatbelts became law.

when you look @ the road accident figures from before and after you stop seeing this as a form of government oppression. your government are oppressing you, but this isnt one of their methods.

5. woops... did i read this wrong...

oh...

everyone that DOES wear a seatbelt!!!!

uhhh.... ok.

big brother is watching you and big brother is wearing a straight jacket!

6. The seatbelt law has been around for a few years here in Michigan, and I don't have a problem with it. I put on my seatbelt without even thinking about it nowadays, so thats not a problem... I know as long as i don't give them a reason to pull me over, they won't. It's not so much the seatbelt law, but the fact that i think there will be more people caught with possession, than people found with anything else incriminating (If the officer should happen to find something, while stopping you for your seatbelt) And I don't think thats right. Oh well, Darwin's theory, let the dumb ones get arrested or ticketed and leave me the fuck alone.

7. i put my seatbelt on naturally too, but theres idiots that get in my car and dont wear one. be careful guys, make sure your passengers buckle up or you could get your weed taken away because of their mistakes.

-Samus-