What are they ??? They call them the BORG captain

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Lindsay 420, May 4, 2017.

1. so annoyed right now I've never had an issue with these mongrels!!!
    Worst part is I've given clones to a mate n now have to tell him I've given him some free loaders with them
    Will be trying a new product called greenleaf tonight which will aparently deal with them very effectively :)

2. Little more info?

3. Spider mites lol aka THE BORG
    Just saturated all my babies with a new product that came into the store today called green clean it's supposed to be best product on the market at moment so hopefully issue will be solved as my white widow is just starting to flower so deg don't need this shit at this stage let alone in next few weeks

4. I used green cleaner for mites and after two applications I never saw them again.

5. Hoping to get same results :)

6. Ahhhhh...gotcha
    I use "Forbid" by Bayer when the little fukkers pop up
    Best product it ever found for getting rid of em. Kills eggs, larvae and adults and works without requiring direct contact with them. Means u can spray the tops of leaves and it still wastes em all.

7. The green clean don't do any damage to plants at all and works amazingly man plus aparently the only one you can use day of harvest with no effect on bud but I used it once n there gone so I'm stoked

8. Great info
    Thx

9. Yeah it's aparently classed as a "plant wash" not an poison also destroyes n gets rid of powdery Mildew n moulds as well which I don't have issues with but handy to know

10. ROUND 2!!!!! Little bastards
    This time just turned lights of and absolutely drenched them all in green leaf mite killer n have left light off with fan on to help them dry out for normal light cycle to start again later tonight....so pissed as thought I'd got rid of them as hadn't seen any signs of them since last time sprayed them but must of missed one somewhere so made absolutely shore this time lol

11. Good luck Lindsay

12. Yeah fingers and toes crossed lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. No little bastard bug gonna get better of me man haha will fuck there shit right up ;)

• Funny Funny x 1