What are these things called?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by tree420, Aug 20, 2008.

  1. ok, if you look in a grow journal you'll see like a power strip hanging above a plant with a bunch of cfl's attached to it and the thing that plugs them in is Y shaped and holds two. like one end is for screwing in the lightbulb and the other is for plugging it into an outlet. what the hell are these called? i cant find them anywhere
  2. theyre like, socket adapters. i found mine at canadian tire for like 1.50
    look in the electrical department, or just ask someone where they are :p
  3. if you live in the uk, good luck finding them.
  4. The Y part says "Lampholder Adapter" on the package, And the Y things screws into a "Socket Adapter", which is what you plug into the power strip, both of which can be found at walmart

Share This Page