What are these spots on my plant

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Bd96, Jan 17, 2018.

1. hey guys, my 3 plants are growing outdoors in a greenhouse Andover of them has yellow spots all over But the other two look fine. I’ll post in the pics below. What’s wrong and what can I do to help it.

Thanks
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. #2 CBDBurner, Jan 17, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2018
    Check ph and stick to reg feeding schedule maybe a lil more calmag I’ve had that but not that bad. Pretty sure it was calmag. My bubba was a whore when it came to calmag needed way more than the other strains I was growing.

3. i found this picture .it looks like your plant as Calcium deficiency ,,,mac.. download (1).jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. could be mites, mildew, mold, or calcium deficiency. ive had myself these little winged bugs but i forgot what theyre called trying to leech on my purple kush calyxes and i know which genetics had a resistance to pests because of that its all a learning experience

5. Sweet man. Found the same one. I’ve seen some reccomendations on how to fix it. But do you have any. I read that flushing it with water and nutrients at a good ph will to the trick

6. Do u have calmag?what are you growing in?

7. I just upped the calmag on mine and checked to see if it spread to new growth.

8. I’m growing in a soil manure mix in a greenhouse. Mix includes peat moss Epsom salts and dolomite lime. Also giving it regular doses of nutes

9. U could possibly get a calmag n scratch the epson salt but don’t quote me on that give it a few days to see what others say the plant isn’t gunna die over night. Do u have a grow journal going? If not ya may start one I’ve found they get more attention that just a simple question.

10. Alright I might start a grow journal. And flush my plant with some nute water with a ph of 6.5